No sex please, we’ve got an IMF loan to rearrange

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Mar 25, 2010.

1. #11     Mar 25, 2010
  2. educate yourself:

"Am I dissatisfied with the way male values are being expressed in the world today?
    Yes.

Am I then in favour of the women's movement in its attempt to change the situation?
    No, because the woman's movement is based upon, and is in its entirety, a pack of lies."

"The modern woman ... can explore her fantasies to the full. ... She is even now in the position to mold the men in her life to her exact specifications, ... This is a man sensitive to her needs as a woman but who remains harsh to himself."

"Since the modern woman is a woman of means, a career woman, out and about, mixing with people, she produces anxious feelings in her man's mind over the possibility that she could leave him at any moment. He must therefore strive like never before to develop his "new man" skills in order to keep on winning her. ... He performs to please - he buys flowers, takes her to dinner, indulges in her fantasy for romance, gives her space, allows her to see other men. In short, he continually changes his personality and values so as to keep on winning her."

"The credibility of the woman's movement suffers greatly from the fact that it wants to have its cake and eat it too. Take sexual harassment. Women keep on complaining about it, men keep on feeling guilty about it - but really, there is never any genuine attempt to eradicate it."

"What is sexism? Sexism is to make judgments purely on the basis of sex, while ignoring other relevant factors.
    Woman is sexist."

"I urge you not to be fooled by women. They will tell you that they are stronger, tougher, more intelligent and more interesting than men. At the same time they will tell you that they have been oppressed by the malesociety for thousands of years! If this is not a contradiction, then I don't know what is."

http://members.optushome.com.au/davidquinn/Exposition.html

#12     Mar 25, 2010
  3. Nice

#13     Mar 26, 2010