No Series 7, No Trading Education, Little Experience, Which Prop Firm?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by nmanjee, Jan 6, 2010.

1. nmanjee

nmanjee

I have no series 7. No trading education. Little experience.

Which prop firm, with training is the best? Also keep in mind I am looking for around $5-10k capital contribution, if required.

So far I have it narrowed down to DTG, Broad Street, and SMB. Havent got an email back from CY trading.

Also, for currency trading, I have protradingcourse.com.

Comments? Suggestions?

2. Yes. not protradingcourse.com

3. nmanjee

nmanjee

Elaborate???

4. we don't need the constant shilling for them on ET.

5. nmanjee

nmanjee

shilling? I am trying to see if anyone has joined there program...

6. then why in 12 posts, do you need to ask about them 4 times, on multiple threads?

7. nmanjee

nmanjee

Well, alot of this forum is about doing research. Before I "shill" out $7,000, I want to do some research, and see who else has used this program. Isnt what we are allowed to do on this forum. I also specifically asked if there were other firms just like it. Again, what these forums are for. As far as different threads, I wanted to ask different types of investors. Again, a reason they made these forums. Now unless you can give me $7,000 to "shill" out, then please allow others to give input.

8. 1. S7- again the Series 7 isn't that hard, prop firms sponsor traders all the time for it, you as a trader will have to pay for the test and the books though.

2. no training/education = look for a mentor if you can find one, work out a payout split etc or something. or look for a firm that offers training on the side vs a sub llc private shop that sells trading memberships etc,

3. several firms will take 5k - 10k

4. just keep looking around, do you know any traders on a personal level?

9. mak5im

mak5im

Hey if you are interested in FX, definitely check out hectortrader.com

Now he moved to a new site but his old site has a lot of his live trades that he walks you through. You can also find some of his sample educational videos.

This guy to me seems like a real and very profitable trader, and is infinitely better than a lot of the other well-known fx training providers out there. I think you will find his instructions helpful.

10. [​IMG]

#10     Mar 18, 2010