No Rise of Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide Fraction in Past 160 Years, New Research Finds

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Natural CO2 emissions do lag by a lot, so that further puts a nail into the coffin of your argument that lagging is relevant to the topic.

Thanks for destroying yourself and your argument in an incendiary ball of flame for us all.

Because you made that up?

We have various departments, one is convincing people that global warming is actually happening. The guys down the hall are working on eliminating the US dollar. We even have helicopter pilots who run the latest helicopter technology.

#21     Jan 1, 2010
  2. [

Once again how does heat differeniate between "natural" and CO2 released by the burning of fossil fuel. It is an idiotic claim.

Because you made that up?

I din't make anything up.

We have various departments, one is convincing people that global warming is actually happening. The guys down the hall are working on eliminating the US dollar. We even have helicopter pilots who run the latest helicopter technology.
    [/QUOTE]

Who exactly is "We"? How much money do you make by blasting the internet with global warming propagada? Second of all, don't helicopters use fossil fuels. It is kind of hypocritical to run around spreading lies about GW and then flying around in helicopters that uses shit loads of fossil fuels.

So your other goal besides spread lies about GW is eliminating the US dollar? It certainly sounds like you may be just a tad left of center. I am glad I finally know who I am dealing with.

#22     Jan 1, 2010
  3. It doesn't "differeniate" or even differentiate.

Well our department makes a lot of money by generating applications for government funding. As for helicopters, how else do you think we monitor situations on the ground? Sometimes we need to whisk people off of the street who are causing issues with our international policies.

No, not just eliminating the US dollar. We also, errr... "help" the financial markets by assembling together financial owners and stakeholders which we call the "Coalition And Business Analysis League" or CABAL.

#23     Jan 1, 2010

4. Did your mother smoke a lot of crack when she was pregnant with you?

#24     Jan 1, 2010
  5. Define "a lot."

Look, there's no point in me being serious with you since you're either incapable of understanding what's written in abstracts (as shown at the beginning of the thread) or are trying to be disingenuous and are just arguing for the sake of being disagreeable.

You've even been reduced to shredding your own argument ("CO2 lags temperature change" "Yes, naturally emitted CO2 does and here's why" "Well CO2 lags take hundreds of years and therefore it's not relevant!" "Thanks for blowing yourself up for me.") or ("97% of climatologists state that man-made global warming is occurring." "Yes, but how many of the total scientists are climatologists, huh?" "WTF? Is your head broken?") and yet still, like Monty Python's Black Knight without legs, you continue to behave as if there's nothing wrong and you can somehow keep on fighting.

ARTHUR: You are indeed brave, Sir knight, but the fight is mine.
    BLACK KNIGHT: Oh, had enough, eh?
    ARTHUR: Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left.
    BLACK KNIGHT: Yes I have.
    ARTHUR: Look!
    BLACK KNIGHT: Just a flesh wound.
    [bang]
    ARTHUR: Look, stop that.
    BLACK KNIGHT: Chicken! Chicken!
    ARTHUR: Look, I'll have your leg. Right!
    [whop]
    BLACK KNIGHT: Right, I'll do you for that!
    ARTHUR: You'll what?
    BLACK KNIGHT: Come 'ere!
    ARTHUR: What are you going to do, bleed on me?
    BLACK KNIGHT: I'm invincible!
    ARTHUR: You're a loony.
    BLACK KNIGHT: The Black Knight always triumphs!
    Have at you! Come on then.
    [whop]
    [ARTHUR chops the BLACK KNIGHT's other leg off]
    BLACK KNIGHT: All right; we'll call it a draw.

#25     Jan 1, 2010
  6. Actually, it is the other way around. We know for a fact that you and your buddies were lying. We read the emails. We know its a fraud. Give it up. The scam is over. Please stop acting like you haven't been exposed. You have been exposed and nobody is buying your bullshit.

Second of all, CO2 is CO2 is CO2. There is no such thing as "Unnatural CO2". To suggest that heat can tell the difference between CO2 molecules is a beyong bizarre claim. We know from hundreds of thousands of years of climate data that temp increases LEAD CO2 increases. We also know the temp decreases LEAD CO2 decreases. You are wrong. The data is out there. There is no disputing it.

#26     Jan 1, 2010
  7. jem

jem

I just did a little research on the net about natural vs unnatural co2.

One contributor to a thread said that plants like the unnatural co2 because it lighter. (does this make them carbon canibals?)

big dave seems to be trying to get more mileage out of this than even al gore.

#27     Jan 1, 2010