NO recession : But you cried rivers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HedgefundTrader2, May 29, 2008.

1. ammo

ammo

there is a thread about encryption posted today,he needs a pro, make yourself useful

#31     May 30, 2008
  2. LT701

LT701

2nd that

#32     May 30, 2008
  3. LOLOL thanks all you Hfts for the laughs. keep up the good work!

#33     May 30, 2008
  4. On behalf of the ET management, I'd like to report that HedgefundTrader2 has been severely reprimanded by the ET administrators for impersonating HedgefndTrader2 and HedgefunTrader2. We take these matters very seriously here.

#34     May 30, 2008

5. Consumer confidence at 28 year low! Meaning doom and gloom and weakness in character showing up everywhere. Parts of society think there is no tomorrow, part of consumers think we may not be able to keep our IPODS, NIKE SUPERDUNKS and keep going to STARBUCKS for $5.99 lattes.

Fearing the fear itself and Institutional traders like WARREN BUFFET singing the blues for their ears, sell sell sell sell (so he can back up his truck right there) ...

http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/080530/usa_economy_sentiment.html

#35     May 30, 2008

6. LOW SELF ESTEEM, WEAKNESSNESS , LACK OF ORIGINALITY AND INABILITY TO PRODUCE ANYTHING WORTHWHILE are causing you to follow and tag me as a guppy.

Remember I am your MASTER. I own you.

#36     May 30, 2008

7. I have a life ... but what about you? Looks like you still in that hole where you were back in January - March ?

#37     May 30, 2008
  8. day you have got to be the biggest putz on this board. The fact that you continue to post here pretty much sums up what a pathetic life you have. Hey the economy sucks, but i'm living the high life trading in both directions, have fun watching your 401k getting halved in the next few years. God knows thats your only stake in the markets

#38     May 30, 2008

9. I have no stakes in the US markets.

I am 100% cash and sitting on it.

While I let you play your doom and gloom games.

Take this stock market and shove it where it belongs.

#39     May 30, 2008
  10. Then why are you here? This site is not for Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon Card traders.

Pretty sad that all your cash fits neatly into your wallet.

#40     May 30, 2008