NO recession : But you cried rivers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HedgefundTrader2, May 29, 2008.

1. The whole forum is a joke. Multiple handles impersonating others and total breakdown of civility and decor.

Why donot you free me so I can show you true colors?

#121     Jun 14, 2008
  2. 9999

Then why are you still here?
    By the way, that definition suits you perfectly. You finally got something right.

#122     Jun 14, 2008
  3. I've moved this thread to "chit-chat" because it's worthless from a "trading" perspective. Hence, it does not belong in the "trading" forum.

#123     Jun 14, 2008
  4. I am still here because I am the only one who sees the market the right way. I donot get blinded by your doom and gloom, I donot wear beer goggles and sleep with ugly fat women cows like you guys do. I run a very successful hedgefun and we make serious cash. How else could I afford to treat my staff to hotdogs on the street?? Huh, explain to me how that is possible then if I wasn't hugely successful. You can't because deep down your know guys like me, a shark, are out there ready to devour you little minnows. Perhaps one day I will invite you to my office to see us paper trade in real time. It will BLOW your mind.

#124     Jun 14, 2008
  5. With as much civility and decorum as possible, I would very kindly suggest you attempt to find an alternative site in which to post. I think you have upset some resident posters here and I would reckon it'd be best to just vacate our humble little site as soon as you feel would suite you best.

Much luck in your quest to find a friendlier site.

Regards,

The Swordsman

#125     Jun 16, 2008
  6. capmac

capmac

Stocks tumble as more bad economic news piles up

Thursday June 26, 1:55 pm ET
    By Tim Paradis, AP Business Writer

Wall Street tumbles on downgrades of brokerage and automotive stocks, warnings of higher oil

NEW YORK (AP) -- Stocks tumbled Thursday as Wall Street contended with a barrage of bad news: another surge in oil prices and warnings of trouble in the key financial, automotive and high-tech industries. The major indexes showed losses of more than 2 percent, including the Dow Jones industrial average, which shed about 250 points and dropped to its lowest level in more than a year.

The Dow fell as low as 11,549.90, well under its 2008 trading low of 11,634.82 and to its lowest level since September 2006. That sent some investors rushing for the safety of Treasury bonds -- government debt is regarded as a haven when the stock market is in turmoil.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080626/wall_street.html

#126     Jun 26, 2008
  7. HFT2, crawl out from under that rock and join the party :D

#127     Jun 26, 2008