No recession according to BEIGE BOOK

Discussion in 'Economics' started by HedgefundTrader2, Jan 16, 2008.

1. That's the way it is unfortunately. All the reports, unemployment numbers, beige book, GDP, Sentiment indicator, PPI , housing starts they all reflect the past not the future.

Now if you want to be your own fortune teller and moon bat excursionist go right ahead. I salute you with a deep bow to the floor.

#31     Jan 19, 2008
  2. bdon

bdon

Only if your a lamb.

Buffett doesn't wait for earnings and reports to buy or sell. He goes out to the mall, into the real world and gets the vibe of whats going on. Thats why I told you to walk around and see for yourself.

Sit around and drink George's Kool-aid if you want, but at this point you have to be pretty blind to not see the reality of the economic situation in this country.

#32     Jan 19, 2008
  3. Stock, err I mean Day is just pissed his index is sinking like the titanic, not to mention how he loaded up the boat on EWH and FXI calls at the top!! Thats gotta hurt. What better way to relieve the pain than go on a bear bashing excursion on ET, attempting to educate the dumb traders that don't see it his way.

That is delusional son, when do those calls expire??

#33     Jan 19, 2008

4. What are you? delusional? I have no positions like that. I have given you a dose of reality but your screwed up moonbat pyschosis is incurable. Go walk around the block it might give you some soul uplift.

#34     Jan 19, 2008
  5. War in Iraq and those 17.9% rise in energy prices in 2007 is coming home to haunt us. I donot have to walk around to know that, you do that for me. Spending 2-3 billion a day on WAR how long the country will take it?

#35     Jan 19, 2008