No Point Replacing Obama with another Gutless Leader

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shortie, Oct 13, 2011.

Does Obama lack Guts?

1. Obama Has guts - No need to replace him

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. Obama Lacks Guts - Replace him with any Dem

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. Obama Lacks Guts - Replace him with any Rep

11 vote(s)
    64.7%
  4. Obama Has Guts - Replace him anyway

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. Obama Lacks Guts - No need to replace him

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ricter

Ricter

I said what I intend to do and I meant it. If an economically better informed democrat other than Obama or republican God-nut is on the ticket they'll get my vote. I don't fool around (much) with loyalty in my work and I'm sure not going to cave into it for something as big as the presidency.

#21     Oct 14, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ricter, this is not a game show. You know who is running. you know what your choices are. Choose!

#22     Oct 14, 2011
  3. What am I missing? I thought Ricter was in Canada?

#23     Oct 14, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I am living in Canada but I'm a US citizen, working a business in both countries (and others).

#24     Oct 14, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

So it's definitely Obama vs. Romney?

#25     Oct 14, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

I didn't say that but you know who ALL the candidates are. So from that list, who fits the bill?

#26     Oct 14, 2011
  7. That would suck, but it's probably the case. I'm holding out hope that Obama has his "LBJ moment" (1968) and his approval ratings torpedo into the ground. Of course, he's far too arrogant to drop out of the race, but the world economies are falling apart at the seems and 13 months is an eternity these days.

#27     Oct 14, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

To be honest I have not been thinking about all the candidates in terms of their economics. I'm waiting for the candidates. So school me, which of the reps are not supply-siders?

#28     Oct 14, 2011
  9. cstfx

cstfx

That explains it. His postings were starting to look more like Gabby lately than his own. Now I know why.

#29     Oct 14, 2011
  10. How about looking in the mirror?

#30     Oct 14, 2011