No Point Replacing Obama with another Gutless Leader

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shortie, Oct 13, 2011.

Does Obama lack Guts?

1. Obama Has guts - No need to replace him

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. Obama Lacks Guts - Replace him with any Dem

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. Obama Lacks Guts - Replace him with any Rep

11 vote(s)
    64.7%
  4. Obama Has Guts - Replace him anyway

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. Obama Lacks Guts - No need to replace him

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. The center is a political graveyard nowadays. Works well in saner times with a functional economy, but even then it's a helluva balancing act.

#11     Oct 14, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

That's a fair point. I don't hate Romney, as admittedly I have not looked into his economic thinking, yet. What's I've heard so far, yes, you're correct, he's pretty centrist. (He's a religious nut, right?)

Closer to what I'm thinking is, ABSS.

#12     Oct 14, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Religious nut? How do you figure that? I'm listening.

#13     Oct 14, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I didn't state, I asked.

#14     Oct 14, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

I don't even understand the question. How would you define nut? The guy is the most liberal person in the republican party. He spent his entire life being pro-choice and supports civil unions. Why even ask that question and imply by saying "right" as in you believe he is.

#15     Oct 14, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

I could have written it, "is he one of the religious nuts?" I don't know, I'm on guard because the reps appear to have two or three religious nuts chasing the nomination right now.

#16     Oct 14, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

On guard? LOL. Ricter, you are going to hold your nose and vote for Obama no matter what happens. You know, Romney was governor of MA. You could take a look at all the crazy religious shit he did there. Oh, there was none, my bad. Ricter, I'm being serious when I say this. You must be a far more intelligent person in real life then you are on the internet. I refuse to believe you are as dumb as you play on here.

#17     Oct 14, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Actually, I intend to vote for anyone but a supply-sider. I'll even take a religious fruit-cake if I have to, because with an economy on the mend we can afford to turn our attention to praying for rain, etc.

#18     Oct 14, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ricter...please. You are voting for Obama. Quit the charade. Don't pretend you put any thought in to it because you don't.

#19     Oct 14, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

BULLS EYE!

#20     Oct 14, 2011