No pics of the mass murderer?!?!?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, May 4, 2011.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Odumba in office when the REAL Military kills Osama, and no pics of the largest mass murderer in US history?:mad:

The middle east is a "show me" 'tribe,' and this is one of the dumbest damn decisions (among many) since Odumba has been in office!

Mark my words, we'll pay for this dumb ass decision showing our cowardness... :(

This is a one-term President, but worse, a President who has harmed America beyond belief! We're in deep(er) shit now...

:confused: :mad:

2. LEAPup

LEAPup

The photos hurt national security? Lol!!!!!! Unreal!!!! God help America! :(

3. pspr

pspr

Just another in a long line of Odumbo's poor judgements.

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed!

The photos will ultimately leak out. Hopefully the muslim sympathizer Odumba will leak away by the time the sheeple vote in 2012. None the less, we're in deep shit, and even a President Reagan may not be able to repair the damage done... :(

5. Mnphats

Mnphats

And yet this administration was/is so willing to release guantanamo bay photos. Go figure.

6. Obama announced his decision to not release the photos during a 60 Minutes interview set to air Sunday.

"
    WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama will not release photos of Osama bin Laden’s dead body as proof that he was killed, CBS News reported Wednesday.

In an interview with Steve Kroft for this Sunday's "60 Minutes" conduced today, President Obama said he won't release post-mortem images of Osama bin Laden taken to prove his death.

"it is important to make sure that very graphic photos of somebody who was shot in the head are not floating around as an incitement to additional violence or as a propaganda tool," said the president.

"We don't trot out this stuff as trophies," Mr. Obama added. "The fact of the matter is, this is somebody who was deserving of the justice that he received."

The president said he had discussed the issue with his intelligence team, including Defense Secretary Robert Gates and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and that they agree with the decision. White House press secretary Jay Carney said Wednesday that Mr. Obama made the decision today.
    "
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20059739-503544.html

Seneca

7. I completely agree. Why should anyone believe that he is dead right now? Are we just going to take Obama's word for it?

No. That does not fly by me. I've never been the type to just take somebody's word for it.

If the U.S. really did kill him, I don't see any benefits from keeping the pictures secret.

If we did not kill him, well that would explain the lack of pictures.