No pics just a question..Princess Kate boobs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by r-in, Sep 17, 2012.

Were the royals performing a publicity stunt for cash?

Poll closed Oct 12, 2012.
  1. No, they were just naive

12 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No, but they will look to make money now

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  3. Yes, they will try to make money off it to justify their existence

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Making money was the plan, and may have made money upfront.

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. You do realize they are well aware that outside of the Palace walls there is no such thing as private, secluded property in the world we/they live in. Whatever they motivation, it was no accident.

#11     Sep 17, 2012
  2. r-in

r-in

Yep, I think more people think the whole royal thing is a pile of crap these days, and I think there is a money reason for them to pull these stunts. Private seculed property, are you kidding?

#12     Sep 17, 2012
  3. maybe the brits need a royal reality check. these people go to vegas get naked and party, go to france, get naked and party on the taxpayer dime and for what exactly?? :confused:

#13     Sep 17, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

So that you can luxuriate in your righteous indignation. Such a small price to pay.

#14     Sep 17, 2012
  5. i bet you'd love the taxpayer to fund you and your families parties and have people come to your defense. what a wonderful life that would be.

#15     Sep 17, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

You taking about the Brits "royal family", or ours?

#16     Sep 17, 2012
  7. luisHK

luisHK

What money ? In France the fines are usually in the 2 to 10k euro range for this kind of issue. Closer and other similar publications get taken to court regulary and don't seem to care much.

#17     Sep 17, 2012
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL!!!!!! Guess we do have a King Obama don't we? Or is it God Obama? Good one!:D

#18     Sep 17, 2012
  9. loik

loik

10. luisHK

luisHK

#20     Sep 18, 2012