No one was wrong today. However you bulls better be prepared.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by athlonmank8, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Still short?! HELL NO. I dont have the balls to short this.

I just like seeing anyone long here getting a taste of what's coming to them. You got bailed by the FED, but that's the last straw. You're toast.

I DO wish i was short however A/H. Markets have an 80% chance of opening red tomorrow. You'll see what i mean in the AM.

#41     Sep 19, 2007
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Let me offer you a little bit of free advice. Don't worry about what everyone else is doing. Don't take this business so personally. The market is not out to get you. It's not out to get the longs or the shorts. You are too heavily emotionally invested to make any money. Just trade the numbers. Stop pontificating and start trading. At the end of the day, no one gives a shit.

#42     Sep 19, 2007
  3. I'm from Canada. Our dollar hit 99 cents today and our manufacturingexporting sector is getting clobbered. A few years ago our dollar was as low as .60 something cents and manufacuring/exporting sector was BOOMING.

Why are you AMericans CRYING about your dollar going lower.
    Your manufacturing/exports are benefitting. Bernie knows more than you...concentrate on Trading better rather than taking an economics course.

I've been selling Real Estate for 24 years Full Time. I'm in the Top 1% for sales in Toronto (think mini Manhattan if you haven't been here) BELIEVE ME YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANOTHER RESCESSION....almost everone will suffer. Lowering rates is the right move. If rates stay high it's not only Real Estate that suffers. What about all the Corporations and businesses with lines of Credit in the Millions plus...they'll just lay off a few here and a few there...people will stop buying everything for fear of losing their jobs....less consumer spending = ugly ass recession!

I'm sorry but I feel the cry babies here need to go back to what they are supposed to know best and learn how to trade better!

#43     Sep 19, 2007
  4. The whole system is f'ed thats why they cut rates so drastically. All it takes is for one major institution to get into trouble and it looks like many are and sh$t hits the fan. Its a one fail they all fail system. Counterparty risk.

#44     Sep 19, 2007
  5. You have no credibility on anything after that statement.

#45     Sep 19, 2007
  6. what do you suggest then luciano, no recessions ever again? just delay the credit cycle into perpetuity?

the trade gap is widening faster than the dollar is dropping and the buck is already scratching a record low. it doesn't appear to be working

#46     Sep 19, 2007
  7. I'm prepared for more upside

#47     Sep 19, 2007
  8. investors probably have plenty of upside to look forward to, traders have plenty of vol to trade in both directions too. in general these are awesome trading conditions

just keep an eye on the buck and make sure you're actually beating real inflation with your investments

#48     Sep 19, 2007
  9. .....im sure today's just adding to your gains then

#49     Sep 20, 2007
  10. Markets are red today..... Was an easy call for anyone with half a brain...(which easily excludes anyone listening to Cramer last night.) Gotta know what to look for in the markets these days guys otherwise your lunch will be taken.

#50     Sep 20, 2007