No one is guilty in Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Oct 5, 2007.

#21     Oct 5, 2007
  2. dddooo...in all of these communities cases, non went through the formal conversion process but were accepted as jews and shipped to the zionist entity to be used later on as permanent border police (cheaper and not as worthy as the German Jew :)). Keep up with me buddy. I know of at least two.

#22     Oct 5, 2007
  3. I was merely trying to correct your clueless and ignorant statement that Jews are a religion. What do these communities (whatever they are) have to do with it?:confused:

#23     Oct 5, 2007
  4. Idiot! I was referring to your following false statement made by you,

"A person born to non-Jewish parents who has not undergone the formal process of conversion but who believes everything that Orthodox Jews believe and observes every law and custom of Judaism is still a non-Jew, even in the eyes of the most liberal movements of Judaism.

I kept on trying to get through your dense brain by explaining to you that I know of two communities who did not go through the formal process but were considered Jews and even shipped to the zionist entity.

Its is so funny that you zionists are now manipulating the definition of the Jewish religion to fit your agenda.

So tell me dddooo....What is your citizenship you zionist chameleon.

#24     Oct 5, 2007
  5. Who cares? I was explaining to you that jews are not a religion, I was not discussing Israel's immigration policies.

#25     Oct 5, 2007
  6. When has anyone in the muslim world ever admitted to any atrocity they have committed? BTW

Weekly Jihad Report
    Sep. 22 - Sep. 28 Jihad Attacks: 62

Dead Bodies: 300

Critically Injured: 263

Please, save your victim speech and clean up your own house first.

#26     Oct 5, 2007
  7. You are right.

No one in Israel is guilty.

I would add this caveat:

None of the Palestinians are guilty.

There are no victims in the entire world, ever.

Things are not always as they appear to be.

All events are scripted and all of the parties involved opt in, before any bodily appearances.

The appearance of the body is for the purpose of making attack appear possible.

I said the body is for attack, to give it and to receive it.

That is the purpose of the body in it's original inception.

Bodies are materialized by one mind. One mind, many bodies.

This mind is attempting to maintain attack against itself through the use of bodies.

It does this because it feels guilty.

Attack is it's insane way of dealing with guilt as it attempts to pin it on someone, something else.

To pin it on something else, it compartmentalizes bits of mind and assigns each a body.

Blame is passed around furiously.

Because it is one mind, compartmentalization is an illusion.

Attack cannot proceed without agreement by all parties concerned.

All scenarios are scripted.

The players take turns attacking each other.

Attack is accepted as retaliation for guilt.

The mind thinks it can expiate it's guilt by accepting attack, and to preempt an even worse fate it fears.

Attack is given to accommodate those who ask.

The mind that does this is an artificial alter ego in the mind of the Son of God.

It's lurid scripts are all played out in imagination.

These are images.

Therefore, despite appearances, the world is the picture of the self-crucifixion of the Son of God.

Thus, the world is a mental problem.

Nevertheless, it's scenarios are appropriations of the law of love.

Why?

Because love is Spirit giving to Spirit as asked.

All "attacks" are asked for. And so they are given.

On the battleground, truth is the first casualty of war.

The truth is, there is nothing but love.

The Son of God is unlimited, and free.

He is free to experience anything he wants.

All you are looking at is the freedom of expression.

None of these expressions are real.

There is no such thing as death.

And the Son of God is not guilty.

So no one in Israel is guilty.

Guilt is a fabrication of mind in order to have an experience.

Taken seriously, it is a mesmerizing quagmire.

See no one as guilty, and you will release yourself from it's hypnotic spell.

Every body is a mask on the face of the Son of God.

Bodies are masks.

Don't be fooled by what a mask appears to do.

The masks are all different, but the wearers are all the same.

Jesus

#27     Oct 5, 2007
  8. You see? when I accuse you of being the stupidest man I have ever encountered....I really mean it!!!

1- Let me guess, did your list from the zionist website include any new car accidents caused by a driver who happened to be a Muslim this time???

2- Who is talking about Muslims you stupid stupid, stupid man! I am posting an article about a state that commits atrocities. Where did you come up with the Muslim thing you stupid man???

3- If you wanted to attack Muslims, do me a favor and find a post that relates to the issue of Islam and dump the two pieces of information that were thrown to you in it.

I know I know that you are trying to present yourself as someone who knows a thing or two about wold affairs. But eery time you open your mouth you make me feel sad for you. You see sput, in the past I used to laugh at your stupidity (Not a figure of speech) but now, belive it or not, I really am saddened!

Take care Kido...

#28     Oct 5, 2007
  9. Who cares??? Israel accepted them as Jews dddooo??? What is wrong with you???

#29     Oct 5, 2007
  10. I got it wael, Israel accepted them, (whoever they are), you don't need to repeat it in every post, I got it. That Israel accepted "them" does not refute the fact that Jews are not a religion, if your mother is a Jew you're still a Jew even if you're an atheist, Christian, muslim or Buddhist. You once again demonstrated your stupidity and ignorance when you claimed that Jews were a religion.

#30     Oct 5, 2007