No one in the ghetto works

Discussion in 'Economics' started by WhiteOut56, Apr 28, 2011.

1. yea I hear what you are saying, but not all the countries in the EU are doing poorly. What do you think of Germany's economic & political model?

#21     Apr 30, 2011
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

i still remember the gubmint block of cheese me gots when I 1st got here from Cuba...dayum have we come a long way holmes. Just check out the facts jack.

http://www.autentico.org/oa09629.php

"Cubans comprise less than 4% of the U.S. Hispanic population, Mexicans 65%, Puerto Ricans 10%, Central and South Americans 11%, and "others" 10%. Yet of the top 100 richest Hispanics in the U.S., more than 50% are of Cuban descent (ten times what it should be on a population basis), and 38% of Mexican descent. The rest is scattered among all other Hispanic groups."

#22     Apr 30, 2011
  3. maxpi

maxpi

I knew a ghetto guy, he would do evictions that left only one wall standing... that's the way to rebuild a house without getting all new permits... he had houses in the ghetto himself and had dealt with all sorts of tenants that trashed his houses and wouldn't pay and wouldn't move I guess... and he had carpenter skills and eviction skills for when they trashed the property and wouldn't pay/ move.. he said there would be one wall standing and the tenants never bothered him again, I didn't ask further about that, it was his biz I figured..

#23     May 1, 2011
  4. Bruh, this thing have been going on for a few hundred years. The people who want to run the world fukked up with France. The French Revolution, then came the Americans. So now, they will never again say, let them eat cake. That was a bad move. Now, they will feed the exploited the cake. Okay, so the poor will not revolt. What about the middles? Too much to lose to revolt. The kids have soccer and glee club. The uppers?

They understand this:
    "The few who understand the system, will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favors, that there will be no opposition from that class. The great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantages, will bear its burden without complaint.

#24     May 1, 2011
  5. Wow, this is unreal. I'm not convinced we should be swinging too far in the other direction, but this has gone too far

#25     May 1, 2011
  6. Then you aren't really doing anything diffent than they are.

#26     May 1, 2011