No one has started a thread about Rosie and The Donald?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AAAintheBeltway, Dec 22, 2006.

1. You're right. Just heard a report on Fox that said this feud was goosing their ratings. Apparently she called Trump a pimp now.

I have to revise my original opinion that he would crush her. Now it looks to me like she has the upper hand. She insulted him publicly, then called his bluff when he threatened her. No doubt her audience is composed of large numbers of men-hating "victims", so she will be their hero. She stood up to the bully who divorced two women and left them for younger stuff.

Trump needs to get something going here or risk losing the media battle. My advice would be to pull Miss USA back from rehab and have her rip Rosie and say how much she admires The Donald. Either that or say Rosie's girlfriend is carrying his love child.

#31     Dec 28, 2006
  2. Artie21

Artie21

#32     Dec 29, 2006
  3. She's much easier on the eyes though. Just mute the TV.

#33     Jan 2, 2007
  4. I just feel sorry for Rosie's kids if she has any.

#34     Jan 2, 2007
  5. I don't like Donald but I hate that fat ugly annoying b*tch.

Go Donald, take that hideous feminazi to the cleaners. If it's even possible, no such thing as bad publicity nowdays.

Why oh why is she on TV anyway, she is just not funny or interesting. Do all the lesbos smoke crack when they watch her?

#35     Jan 2, 2007
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

With "friends" like Donald, who needs enemies? Nice outing of his friend Barbara, telling the whole world a private conversation and putting her into a very uncomfortable position.

Douchebag....

#36     Jan 4, 2007