No one has started a thread about Rosie and The Donald?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AAAintheBeltway, Dec 22, 2006.

1. ('Clam wrangler' hehe LOL)

#21     Dec 25, 2006
  2. Let me get this strait ....Miss Nevada LOST her title because of these pictures......???????

Therefore...this MUST mean........Trump is gay?

#22     Dec 25, 2006
  3. No, you fool, she showed some signs of sexuality, some RED-HOT BOOYAH material that was too much for the miss whateveritwas pageant.
    If she hasnt had sheer multitude job offers thus far, i would be truly astonished.
    Didnt say all those job offers may be above board, but there it is.

Golly, alex, get with the program:D

#23     Dec 25, 2006
  4. #24     Dec 25, 2006
  5. [​IMG]

#25     Dec 25, 2006
  6. Artie21

Artie21

Did she Blow the Donald?

#26     Dec 26, 2006
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

its all about the ratings....and they are huge with the fat lesbo...

#27     Dec 27, 2006
  8. Really? I honestly don't know what the ratings are, but I have to wonder if the typical housewife watching daytime TV wants to listen to Rosie's hate-filled rants. She shouts down anyone else who has an opinion and will not tolerate any dissent from her radical lesbian agenda.

Unless the ratings are high, I nominate this show as another example of liberal media bias. Can anyone imagine they would have put, say, Dr, Laura Schlesinger on it? Someone with a conservative, traditional values orientation but just as forceful and overbearing as Rosie.

#28     Dec 27, 2006
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

I heard that the first day she apperead on "THE VIEW" was the highest rated show since it started...and you posting a thread about her should tell you whats up?? her spewing brings home the bacon...but this time she may have overstepped her boundary...we are talking about the Mo-fo donald...who said it would be a pleasure to sue her... :D

#29     Dec 27, 2006
  10. I never liked Trump, ever, and O'donnell is Lou Costello in drag on his worst day (Sorry Lou).

[​IMG]
    "wow, what a biatch"

[​IMG]

"gfy, I'm twice the man you ever were"

#30     Dec 27, 2006