No One Gives a Rats Ass!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Spectra, Nov 29, 2007.

1. And I thought I was the biggest asshole on ET! El turdo never can just sit and understand why people help each other. He cannot stand it when other people are successful either and feels the need to chastise like a 6 year old.

That's because he cannot trade himself and is also a big loser.
    As soon as he reads this we will be inundated with retorts from El Turdo that will say something like "Oh yeah man?? You wanna put down 100 grand right now on a trading challenge"?

So before you go and waste my time with such drivel and non-sense El Turdo, just go and try the 10 buck Pure Tick trial. I hear they are doing good things over there. Besides I have no time for windbags who play with their sisters Barbie money.

#21     Dec 1, 2007
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

"No One Gives a Rats Ass!"

I do, when I'm on top of my game or in the zone so to speak. It's because of what's going on in my head far more than what's happening on the charts.

I've recently started reading Brett Steenbarger's Trader Feed blog. There is some interesting stuff there.

#22     Dec 1, 2007
  3. The reason why people perk up on the set-up/trading part is because without an EDGE, all the psychology in the world will not help you.

Trying to trade a losing system with a healthy psychology doesn't work. So first give them a definable, backtested/forward tested edge - then talk about the psychology to maximize it.

#23     Dec 1, 2007