No One Gives a Rats Ass!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Spectra, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Lady came in to the info desk at my Home depot and asked for a long screw. I told her I don't have the time.

#11     Nov 29, 2007
  2. Great post Spectra. Even after 2 1/2 years I find myself sometimes slipping into the holy grail searching mentatlity. Then I recall when I have talked to ppl. that have made much more than I trading there is no grail, or better put it's the space between your ears.

When ppl. tell me trading psych isn't important I ask them why Steve Cohen aka SAC has Ari Kiev on staff? Why does Tiger Woods and many other great atheletes keep full time sport psychologists on staff?

#12     Nov 29, 2007
  3. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Wait a second ,, Hold the press, stop the car..

Surdo,, you are constantly talking crap, in all these forums. And from what i understand you are not even trading live.

"will be funding acct again"... either you blew up or are a rook.

either way time to listen more and do less blasting of good posts.

el Surdo= El Limpo.

c'mon,, gimme a break bro. Lame shit.

I wont be responding, to anyting you put in,, i think I dont have to, you arent even trading , enough said.

E.F.

#13     Nov 29, 2007
  4. Sometimes, the only people who will listen to your problems are the ones whom you pay to do so. :p :D

#14     Nov 29, 2007
  5. rwk

rwk

I don't so much slip into a Holy Grail search as I get sucked in by people who claim they have found it.:eek:

There are a few good ideas around, but it takes a lot of experience to recognize them. I get my best results by thinking for myself and testing everything.

#15     Nov 29, 2007
  6. Good point. No matter how valid or generally reliable someone's present method or approach may be, there almost always seems to be the greener grass syndrome lurking about. However, on closer inspection, you often find that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence principally because it is growing atop a leaky septic tank.*

*With special thanks to Erma Bobmeck.

#16     Nov 29, 2007
  7. And that is when you know you have come a long way - this hindsight confirms you have at least learned something in those 7 years. Hopefully you didn't blow much capital in the process

#17     Nov 30, 2007
  8. Mercor

Mercor

He said very clearly he will begin trading when his Home Depot bonus comes in.......GEE WHIZ......Don't you "GET" anything??!??!

#18     Nov 30, 2007

9. Personally, I don't need a psychologist, I use ET.

#19     Nov 30, 2007
  10. akeyla

akeyla

Yes. A place where you can get your brain and psyche distorted and disheveled.

#20     Dec 1, 2007