No OBL Death Photo!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, May 4, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

LOL!

So many people have went off the deepend since Osama died, it went from birther nonsense to this Osama nonsense.

#11     May 4, 2011
  2. Ok, even those of you faitfully believing in the official story have to be getting suspicious.

Taking out bin laden using special forces (allegedly!) to have proof of death then disposing of his body pronto and not releasing any proof other than just taking their word for it?
    Add to that constantly changing stories about whether he resisted or not, whether he used a woman as a shield or not, etc.

Bear in mind, this is the same CIA that promised Mushroom clouds in NYC from Saddam Hussein... John McCain who recently called rebels in Benghazi is the same John McCain who was negotioating selling more weapons to Gaddhafi.

If you like being lied to, believe official stories. I don't take anything CIA does at face value (or any politician for that matter)

Bin Laden was probably in refrigerator for 9-10 years

#12     May 4, 2011
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Remind you of Pat Tillman and Jessica Lynch? More fairy tales invented by the Pentagon to sell the war.

#13     May 4, 2011
  4. There is just no way around it.

Maybe he'll cave in after a couple of years just like he did with his birth certificate.

#14     May 4, 2011
  5. Sooner than you think, O. changed his mind and released this photo proving OBL is dead:

[​IMG]

#15     May 5, 2011
  6. LOL!!!

#16     May 5, 2011
  7. olias

olias

because you'd be able to positively ID OBL from that photo right? ..with part of his head blown off? that would put this whole conspiracy to bed! Proof freakin' positive that we got him!

yeah right

#17     May 5, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Doesn't matter, I see the initials "J.C." on it.

#18     May 5, 2011
  9. I still have not read anything about what happened to the team whose helicopter went down landing in OBL compound, how did they get out of there ? Everyone boarded the one chopper and left ?
    Maybe I have missed articles on it.

#19     May 5, 2011
  10. All of a sudden the right is against war. And they were drooling for the pictures so.

#20     May 5, 2011