No Obama speech poll on FOXNEWS...???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by saxon, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

And of course one of ET's resident loony leftist responds in a vain attempt to justify his opinion on Bush. All the while completely ignoring or dismissing any and all gaffes of his fellow liberal communist Obama. Anything to avoid facing reality eh?

Too funny and soooo typical.

#21     Mar 1, 2009
  2. Cesko

Cesko

And of course one of ET's resident loony leftist..........

He is truly their king. I consider lots of his posts mind-boggling. Unbelievable fellow.

Hey T-dog how about that Bush?? He was really something else wasn't he?

#22     Mar 1, 2009
  3. Typical democrat.
    Most are unable to refute an argument against Obama without including a reference to Bush. Which is actually pretty similar to the campaign that Obama ran...

#23     Mar 1, 2009
  4. Would a reference to Jindal suffice?

#24     Mar 1, 2009
  5. Interesting how a simple link evokes such Republican ire. Can't imagine why since it is merely a compendium of Bush's remarks verbatim. Nothing added, nothing taken away. Just pure, 100% Bush with no additives.

And yet, the defensiveness on the part of the responding Republicans is downright palpable. This is especially curious since they can't even inhale without distorting Obama in one way or another. I can only imagine that the childhood beatings must have been fierce. Or perhaps not fierce enough...:D

#25     Mar 1, 2009
  6. thats a distant second, but sure what the hell

#26     Mar 1, 2009
  7. News Flash: Bush is no longer president:D
    You guys had 8 years worth of material to humiliate Bush with (and he did provide plenty of hilarious material). Now its time to criticize Obama for figuring out new ways to screw everyone, and just general incompetence. Oh i forgot, anyone who does so is a religious extremist, moron, racist, or just doesn't understand, right?

#27     Mar 1, 2009
  8. cstfx

cstfx

only if you believe he WILL become president in the near future.

#28     Mar 1, 2009
  9. Thanks for inspiring my next thread beavis.

#29     Mar 2, 2009
  10. Not necessarily, although it does seem to work out that way a lot.

#30     Mar 2, 2009