No Negro Dialect

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, even your two word replies are cut and paste.

#21     Jan 11, 2010
  2. #22     Jan 11, 2010

3. RACIST!!!:D

#23     Jan 11, 2010
  4. dsq

dsq

hey turd blossom,the difference between you and me is that you dont have a brain,just a fetus.
    conservatives never are objective nor can they ever accept the truth and criticize themselves.They are so full of themselves.
    How many times does fox criticize GW's epic policy disasters?Look at how much rachel maddow and olbermann criticize obama.Its called constructive criticism and objectiveness.A concept that doesnt exist among conservatives,faux news etc...

#24     Jan 11, 2010

5. How many flat-out lies have I caught you in? You even lie more than FloydLandis82. With a track record like that would you please shut the fuck up about the "truth".

#25     Jan 11, 2010
  6. Go get me some light colored coffee!

#26     Jan 11, 2010
  7. dsq

dsq

reid is a mormon...mormons have a strong racist history towards blacks.Blacks were regarded as the devil and were barred from holding any high position such as priest in the mormon cult-church til 1978.Mormonism is another idiotic,laughable cult with many crazy beliefs,rituals and absurd tales of how mormonism was discovered.As idiotic as scientology.
    Another well noted racist is glenn beck who himself is mormon and alcoholic and total idiot.

#27     Jan 11, 2010
  8. blacks speak with a dailect .. is this news?

this is the republicans' strategy? "If we did this, we'd be punished ..." really rather pathetic

altough, it is true, the left would be besides themselves if the tables were turned. Crying victim is the democrats strategy

#28     Jan 11, 2010
  9. "Another well noted racist is glenn beck who himself is mormon and alcoholic and total idiot."

...and those are his better qualities on a good day!

#29     Jan 11, 2010
  10. #30     Jan 11, 2010