No More Years: Obama Increasingly Likely to Lose

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Oct 23, 2011.

1. The blacks.....as if we are some sort of monolithic entity. Cain should dispel that.

And you used that twice. So denner, welcome to...The Stupid.:D

#21     Oct 23, 2011
  2. Argue the semantics, that's a real winner.

The question persists...why isn't Obama considered an Uncle Tom? What has he really done to help the "black cause". I've heard his one time fervent supporters such as Harry Belafonte, Tavis Smiley, etc... express "frustration", which is just code for feeling like they've been swindeled.

#22     Oct 23, 2011
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Wrong as usual, inbred reichtard pussy. I'm not "ultra" leftist (my position on illegal aliens would horrify most liberals), I'm not homosexual and I'm not a cheerleader for democraps, I'm a cheerleader against the republithugs. I would love nothing more than a sensible third-party alternate to both Dems and Reps but given the choice between two evils, it only makes sense to vote Dem.

I find your reference to Black Americans as Africans extremely telling. I have a black friend who told me how years ago he walked past a white woman minding his own business when for no reason she sneered at him and hissed "African!" Apparently this is the new klanspeak: trying to deny blacks any identity as part of this nation.

So please, no more pretense about how you'd vote for Cain if you had to. You'd sooner chew rat poison than vote for any black candidate. It's all over your posting history, inbred klan pussy.

#23     Oct 23, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sure you are, you're too stupid to be anything else
    sure you are kunt, you're too gay to be anything else
    sure you are kunt you lick democrap balls daily
    more stupid BS from kunt

Oh puh-leeze
    I have several but that doesn't mean WE are not racists now does it?

I WILL vote cain if he gets the nomination, and THAT IS something I'll bet on. Throw a figure out there kunt, I'll take the other side. And take a photo with my phone to prove it you incredibly stupid homo fuck.

#24     Oct 24, 2011
  5. Semantics, if you understand the word, is in fact the meaning behind what you say, so......

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and let you explain what the "black cause" is.

#25     Oct 24, 2011
  6. Lucrum is very deep into the homo thing, he has either been involved in such activities or would like to be. It is all he can talk about and now it is all over the forum. I have tried to counsel him into getting seen about this, and he should also share this with his wife so she will not be surprised one sunny afternoon.

You do see how it is easy to spot a racist tho. They literally cannot hide it, once a person knows what to look for. The very first thing the rednecks did when Obama came into office was first challenge his manhood. Then it was his nationality. So, Obama is not really POTUS cause he is a gay Kenyan. Gotta love that redneck logic:D

#26     Oct 24, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

For the umpteenth time, it's the worst insult I can think of. Well...other than being a male nurse. LOL
    No shit, you're one of the biggest ones here.

#27     Oct 24, 2011
  8. Why isn't Obama considered an Uncle Tom?

#28     Oct 24, 2011
  9. Can't answer that until context is presented. What, is the "black cause"?

#29     Oct 24, 2011
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

It sure beats being an inbred klan pussy like you.
    I defer to your obvious expertise on being gay.
    There's that gay expertise again. You sure like to brag about it.

"Oh Puh-leeze" what, bitch? YOU wrote it. Now we're supposed to just dismiss it because of "Ohhhhh puuuuh-leeeeeeze"? You sound like a gay klanboy. Caught with your sheet open again. :D
    Unlike your black friends, mine aren't imaginary. Just because you know a few blacks by name, that doesn't make them your "friends". WE all know how you really feel about them.
    What a PUSSY bet! How unsurprising of you, inbred klan pussy. And how the fuck would anybody verify your secret ballot, even given the microscopically small chance that Cain does get the nomination? Grow up, boy/girl/whatever, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point and you're TOO STUPID to even know it.

Later, inbred klan pussy, it's been fun dragging your sheet through the mud. :D :D

#30     Oct 24, 2011