No More Years: Obama Increasingly Likely to Lose

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh both are in fact predictions, you humanist bitch/feminist kunt.

#11     Oct 23, 2011
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

I predict the sun will rise tomorrow, you inbred reichtard pussy. Care to bet against it? :D

Not all statements about the future are fraught with uncertainty. I'll bet you anything you want that Cain will NOT be the GOP nominee for US President. Go ahead, inbred pussy, take that bet. :D

#12     Oct 23, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're such a typical dumb ass liberal fag, what with trying to change the subject.

You declared that only a asshat would make a prediction at this point.

Reverse Cow Girl has made several predictions about the 2012 election, by your standards making him an asshat. And now you're trying not to look stupid, and failing miserably.

#13     Oct 23, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

LOL Kunt2d2 and RCG are really two of the biggest imbeciles to ever post on ET. I can even remember when RCG was mostly conservative and hated Obama. I guess he fell in some shit and now he's full of it.

#14     Oct 23, 2011
  5. I said exactly that in another post on a different thread.
    Tax reform is a politicians worst nightmare....think of all of the $150+/hr CPA's and $300+/hr Tax Attorneys it would put out of business !!
    NO WAY IT CAN HAPPEN.
    We are on the path to ruin....now it's just a matter of WHEN America will be showing on the news video's like Greece.

#15     Oct 23, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

We've got to get term limits passed first. Career Congressmen and Senators are much of the reason Washington is broken.

#16     Oct 23, 2011
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

As pointed out, cunt, only one of those statements was an actual prediction, the other one was stating the obvious. As far as the prediction: predicting an incumbent President will win reelection is hardly farfetched based on history. At least RCG didn't waste an entire WSJ article on what is nothing but wishful thinking, which is all I see in the OP.

As far as changing the subject, inbred pussy, that would be YOU refusing to man(?) up and take the bet. You're the rightie insisting Cain has a chance, so put your money when your sperm-scented mouth is.

#17     Oct 23, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You made a stupid post and now you're trying not to look stupid. That's very hard to do kunt, and again you're failing miserably.

Show us where I "insisted" Cain has a chance worthy of a wager . I've made no such predictions, it's not my MO to predict events so far out when so much can happen in the mean time. You cum guzzling kunt.

#18     Oct 23, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

kunt is a typical ultra leftist homo cheerleader for the democraps.

In the past RCG would, on occasion, have his moments but lately he's gone off the deep end. Despite his predictions to the contrary, I think deep inside he's scared shitless BO will be a one term loser; forever making African's look lame as leaders. If you read him between the lines, that's the sort of thing that really bothers him.

#19     Oct 23, 2011
  10. I've always wondered why the blacks don't use the stand-by of calling Hopey an Uncle Tom. If ever I saw an "Uncle Tom" this guy would take the cake. Completely bought and paid for by the banks, the insurance industry, the military-defense industry. Even in his old stomping grounds, the likes of Bobby Rush called him out as not black enough. But now that he's in there fighting for his political life, the blacks seem to forgive anything and everything...

#20     Oct 23, 2011