no more talking you hick from texas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trading2002, May 29, 2003.

1. there goes the welcher. the disgruntled democrat, whose still cursing the election results of 2000. gore really won, right?

if you knew anything, and now I know you don't, audits aint cheap. 6 years will cost you $25k. And since you didnt know that, your whole credibility just went down the toilet.

your a welcher. actually I cant even insult you, b/c you live the insult.

Right, this auditor, whose the top in the industry, cannot be trusted with my little audit. so how about their billion dollar funds they audit as well?

isnt time for you to hit the bar,and go looking for your daily hooker?

#31     May 29, 2003
  2. i'm not a democrat, i'm actually a republican....i just think bush is a moron as do most americans..... and i have a sister that works for ernyst and young in equities as previously stated....so nice try white trash you still have to do the bet....little weasel will do anything to get out of a bet....white stupid trash from texas i love it

#32     May 29, 2003
  3. Bush is thought of like that by most americans, yet he will easily be re-elected! So the majority thinks he's an idiot, so that's why he's getting re-elected so easily! got it!

I know all about your sister, I saw both of you on the jerry springer show, the title was" I screwed my sister, and I loved it!"

#33     May 29, 2003
  4. 1) trader2002 comes out of nowhere to challenge me.

2) he says most people think Bush is an idiot, even though Bush is a heavy favorite to be re-elected.

3) He talks about his sister? says she works for ernst and young, and yet he knew nothing about the price of an audit.

4) he anonymously slights george foreman. I guess that would be the way to slight him. you certainly dont want to say that to his face.

5) summary: this guy is a regular basher of mine, who just dusted off a handle he registered, to come after me, b/c he didnt have the grapefruits to do it unfer his regular handle.

6) he says he made 50k this month, but didnt know the price of an audit.

did I get everything?

#34     May 29, 2003
  5. you two idiots have ruined

#35     May 29, 2003
  6. Does anyone give a shit? How can this little spat, which will NEVER be resolved, (and absolutely there will never be a real bet), be on so many threads? Which one of you is on his way to Oxford?

#36     May 29, 2003
  7. I'll bet you 0.50 C that there's a bet.

p.s. I need 1000:1 odds

#37     May 29, 2003
  8. slapaboy

slapaboy

How is your Mom these days?

#38     May 30, 2003
  9. Let me guess; JJ and 2002 are the same guy.

#39     May 30, 2003
  10. slapaboy

slapaboy

Then you said:

% return from 1996-2001.

that's 6 years, learn how to count.

And that includes years where the market dropped handily (2000-2001).

So is it 6 or 7? Was 2002 so bad?

Incidentally, I believe your 99% statement, but without "away".

#40     May 30, 2003