No more selling dope, we are gonna trade.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ghettotrade, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Folks down son! As if you know Folks anyway.

Chicago is Folk nation.

So, keep me posted on the "New Fund". I like the idea. I say FUCK IT, make money anyway you can. Can't be anyworse than the CROOKS in DC or at the "BANKS" sitting on Wallstreet.

make that paper!

#11     Sep 17, 2010
  2. I thought Folk Nation is some kind of catch all. there is folk nation graffiti down here in miami.

Well at least trading gets people off the streets selling drugs I am all for it. Be prepared to pay the IRS lots of taxes.

#12     Sep 17, 2010
  3. spd

spd

i was being sarcastic

#13     Sep 17, 2010
  4. I've gone all-in on a bailout, cause I've made it out, I buy junk bonds when I post bond, like Gekko.

I'm really ticked off, naked and short, long on the vix, my girls got ticks from the order flow, like Timmy Sykes I chase pennies, sometimes penny stocks, and then I talk; on chat boards spreading my rumors on stocks that cause tumors...

Cuz one day I will swing from chart to chart, I follow retracements, my rap is a debasement, like some ritual curr € ncy, I merge and arbitrage, offset my risk in puts and places between where spreads widen, and financial criminals harden.

haha, this I'm a rapper trader stuff is funny, try it out.

#14     Sep 17, 2010
  5. KMAX

KMAX

#15     Sep 17, 2010