No more predicting.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Matt24SPFL, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Today I made several statements pre-market suggesting that the markets would be down due to the MBS's issues. I was proven to be very wrong. I have learned that there is no need to predict anything. Success in this business is determined by your ability to REACT, not predict.

I want to apologize to everyone on the board for taking up space trying to predict the markets.

Thank you.

GL and GT

2. Wow, a shred a humility and civility, can't we all just get along et? I sense the dawn of a new age.

3. empee

empee

sounds like someone who makes money. I don't think there is anything wrong in 'predicting', since ultimately its just a game of probabilities. So what if your wrong?

What if today HAD been down? Than its all good. Just being fooled by <randomness> to some extent.

4. empee

empee

sounds like someone who makes money. I don't think there is anything wrong in 'predicting', since ultimately its just a game of probabilities. So what if your wrong?

What if today HAD been down? Than its all good. Just being fooled by randomness to some extent.

5. nkhoi

nkhoi

no need to predict just anticpate what come next.

6. 10-4 over and out.

:)

7. S2007S

S2007S

I think if these issues were taking place 3-5 years ago this market would be down quite alot, it seems the worse the news the better the markets perform. Not even the dollar falling to 15 year lows is doing anything to shift this bull market into a bear market. Something isn't right.

8. It really isn't.

9. We can export a ton of shit with falling dollar, boeing, catepillar, drugs, tech, widgets....... We can have job growth outside of heathcare and services.

10. nkhoi

nkhoi

Deficit Falls to $205 Billion

Jul 11 08:52 AM US/Eastern

WASHINGTON (AP) - The nation's budget deficit will drop to $205 billion in the fiscal year that ends in September, less than half of what it was at its peak in 2004, according to new White House estimates.

#10     Jul 11, 2007