No money down trading opportunity..

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, May 5, 2004.

1. %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Sounds like the SEC is right - I have read/studied Blair Hull small change so to speak winnings in blackjack;
    compared to important business of underlying stock & derivatives market making.

Like the way Nevada & several other states have NO state income tax;
    & have never seen Nevada promote greyhound racing.

Greyhound gambling is where ;
    the windows clean the people.:D

#21     May 8, 2004
  2. r-in

r-in

Always interested to learn more, but I know I can't head to Vegas to stay. Thanks

#22     May 8, 2004
  3. We offer several programs for bootcampers and others who stay only a few week....

My brother and I had to move to "Stock Exchange Cities" to make real money...."those who are limited by geography, will be, indeed, limited" (not my words, and I'm sure I didn't quote them verbatim, but something close).....anyway, I understand.... but just imagine, imagine if you were to go somewhere, anywhere, and learn how to make few mil, then everyone else would come to where you are...(seems to have worked for us,,,LOL)..

Don

#23     May 8, 2004

4. murray,

funny !

surfer :D

#24     May 8, 2004
  5. I agree...pretty funny....the dog's have gone to the people, in the same state that People get caught in "mouse traps" (DisneyWorld)....yuk, yuk...

Don:D

#25     May 8, 2004
  6. BTW, for this program...No Series 7 is required, and the initial training is free....if you have a talent for tradng, you will be sponsored for the S7 exam...and can use our books to study with.

This Saturday....May 15

http://www.stocktrading.com/testpilot2.shtml

Don

#26     May 9, 2004
  7. ...when Don "Exposing Hucksters" Bright himself would actually be saying, NO MONEY DOWN TRADING OPPORTUNITY...!!

Don!
    Gulp too much seawater while surfing all the way down to Baja?
    Get too much sun?
    Get trapped over the weekend in the new BT office addition elevator?
    On a starvation diet, or something??

...You sure "older, smarter, [even] richer brother"
    Bob has approved this Test Pilot Program message......?

:D

#27     May 9, 2004
  8. Don,

I'm sure you'll be reminding the college student/recent graduate "test pilot" trainees that there's a lot of traders out here who would have given their best girlfriend to have had the chance to go through a New Trader Basic Training like Bright's with, yes, ... no money down...

Success to all.

#28     May 10, 2004

9. Don,

this is a promo !!!!!!

Thankfully, it is one of the few promos we could do with more of - real ones that benefit all - good luck with it.

PP

#29     May 10, 2004
  10. Thanks "Prince" ......OK, since you asked ....here's a link to today's Newspaper article...

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2004/May-11-Tue-2004/business/23820261.html

Not a bad way to spend Summer vacation in beautiful Las Vegas.

This Saturday......

Don

#30     May 11, 2004