No money down trading opportunity..

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, May 5, 2004.

1. We are taking a very serious look into it...we've had "approvals" from a few countries, and are exploring the whole EU as far as regulations go. France tossed a bit of a curve, but I am hoping to be in the UK, to add to our presence...soon.

Don

#11     May 7, 2004
  2. do even the "test pilots" pay a desk or airport hanger fee to

hang out with the Brights ?

good luck with your new idea

:)

#12     May 7, 2004
  3. No fees, no money, free training, and they get to do opening only orders for the first hour....and keep a sliding scale of profits....

When a college student can get up early enough to trade, I feel they need some reward...LOL

We'll max out the program over the Summer, and hopefully a few will be able to make it all the way to independent trader...

Don

#13     May 7, 2004
  4. axehawk

axehawk

So your new pilots are only allowed to trade the first hour?

#14     May 7, 2004
  5. This is designed primarily for college students and recent grads (although anyone can register for the plan)...a way to learn about the real world of wall street while on their way to school. Those that thrive will be given the opportunity to trade as long as they like.

We've done really well over the years, and I have confidence in this basic strategy...so why not expose new people to all this using our money...it seems like the right thing to do.

Don

#15     May 8, 2004
  6. YMT

YMT

Hello Don,

Do traders in the program have to trade stocks? Is it ok to trade index futures (ES, NQ, YM) and currency futures? Thanks in advance for your reply!

YMT

#16     May 8, 2004
  7. Bsulli

Bsulli

Yeah for some of the traders the slot machine has a mouse attached.

lol!

:D

#17     May 8, 2004
  8. We only trade where we can find a real edge...we will be doing opening only orders on the NYSE, the same strategy that we have been winning with for decades....those that do well will have the opportunity to continue their education, and hopefully become long time Bright Traders.

Don

#18     May 8, 2004
  9. Even my brother takes the "Free Pull" on the mega bucks machine....LOL

Don

#19     May 8, 2004
  10. Hmmm... You just may have the brightest idea yet:
    How many posters come on Elite Trader with a seemingly serious intent to learn trading from the ground up - and with end of semester/school year only a week or two away....

#20     May 8, 2004