no minimum deposit required futures brokerage? any?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by increasenow, Jul 12, 2009.

1. GordonTheGekko

GordonTheGekko Guest

Is global futures an actual brokerage?

Are there other futures platforms w/o a minimum despoit? If so, I think I've cracked the code behind trading small amounts (and hense getting friends in the game!)

#11     Oct 27, 2011
  2. So... you want to be able to open a futures account with, say, $100? What exactly are you going to do with that account?

#12     Oct 27, 2011
  3. GordonTheGekko

GordonTheGekko Guest

Most friends who have little to do with the street have under 10k to invest, which means they can't open accounts with most firms.

It would be easy to transfer the money to my account and I wouldn't have to trade in multipule accounts, but legally thats a bad idea.

#13     Oct 27, 2011
  4. Ooooh right, you are going to trade your friends' hard earned money.

Yeah, nothing will go wrong with that. Carry on.

#14     Oct 27, 2011
  5. GordonTheGekko

GordonTheGekko Guest

So longs as it's not much, I'll write a check for any losses (like that will happen;)). If you love trading, IMO, get others interested, because there is nothing like making a (smart) buddy money. They'll teach themselves, and evangelize all of their other friends.

#15     Oct 27, 2011
  6. Why would you do this? Financing cost on your margin longs is cheaper than friendship, you know?

#16     Oct 27, 2011
  7. ofinance

ofinance

I checked Generic Trade, they have no minimum requirement to open and trade but like other said, with every broker you need to deposit money to trade, you cannot trade if you have zero money in your account.

#17     Oct 28, 2011
  8. AMP futures ,

#18     Oct 29, 2011