No love

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by masterm1ne, May 12, 2012.

1. It could also be that some women just don't like you. They might prefer genuine characters who do not need to calculate their behavior.

#81     Aug 28, 2012
  2. being totally genuine is like the holy grail, which requires freedom from fear, ego and outcome. tough for a lot of people to do.

#82     Aug 28, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Well, then. I imagine you must be enjoying an embarrassment of riches following up on your considerable success, what with the phone numbers and all.

#83     Aug 28, 2012
  4. :cool: Can't please everyone all the time... I'm fine with that. Just cause someone learns a new skill doesn't mean they aren't 'genuine...' don't be that foolish!

Yes nkhoi, good point. You never really want to be ousted as a 'player...' she was the last one I asked so quite possible.

Exactly... and the experience helped me mounds in freedom from fear, ego and outcome. Not tough for me, I pittied the guys sitting at the bar by themselves, texting on the phone near the wall in a group -with no women around etc.

Heh... phone numbers are starting to mean very little, the best players score just 10% of the #'s they get anyway. And I'm still new to the game... I need to scale my strategy still...

#84     Aug 28, 2012
  5. You are kidding, right? 90% ONLY accept calculated behavior (because they are fake themselves).

#85     Dec 5, 2012
  6. To those criticizing the OP. Ask yourselves: Would he (keeping his description of himself in mind) have had problems going on dates and having women admire him back in the early to mid 1980s? He is 24, so this is a time he never experienced. So is his situation his problem? Hardly, if you consider that women and society have changed its priorities and that his situation is hardly unique. Just look at the rise in PUA and MGTOW movements. It was possible to actually call a girl out for a night out to the movies. Try that today. They all have 100 guys messaging in on FB and they can have their pick. It's all about them and how they look within their social circle and they could care less who the guy is. The reason the OP is getting the cold shoulder is mainly because US girls are too insecure to actually get to know somebody intimately. So they end up playing games to mask they deficiencies all the while blaming the "male dominated system" for all their ills.

Ok, there are George Costanza types that were never attractive to women in any era. However, these days even highly attractive and confident guys are getting rejected by 90%+ women since they do not fit the thug/loser nor the push-over/loser type.

Go out and have a look at the men women go after these days and they will tell you everything you need to know. As long as they can remake, manipulate you (both the thug and the pussy can each be manipulated in their own way) you're good to go.

It is exactly the confident, responsible, healthy type (even bilingual, etc.) that is having trouble getting women in Anglo countries. Women in the US do not admire intelligence in a man they fear it. The moment these guys leave to go to Europe (even France and Germany which are not what they used to be) they realize that there is a natural male/female attraction possible that has been eliminated from US society almost completely. No need to be a thug or a pussy, just be yourself. You cannot be yourself in the US (anymore).

Let me tell you, women were MUCH more feminine and admiring of male who were open to romance without being either a thug or a pussy, just normal. This type of guy is no longer accepted in Anglo societies (USA, Canada, UK, NZ, AUS, IRE). (Btw, ever notice how people complain about women in those countries but less when it comes to continental EU women.

To the OP: Try to travel (maybe via the military). The dating scene is getting crappier on a global level but nothing matches the US in terms of craziness and most importantly do not let anybody tell you that it's your fault. Just look at history and the facts.

#86     Dec 5, 2012
  7. Low body fat and runner probably means you have high T levels since there is little fat to store estrogen (yes, guys who look macho do not necessarily have high T). I bet you have felt the pain you get when it seems impossible to get a female. And having Tom Cruise looks doesn't help either. He was popular in the 80s late 90s.

What you have described runs contrary to the blubber faces US women are choosing these days.

[​IMG]

These Kenyan warriors have low-body fat and have be described as having Olympic-level conditioning. Guess how many US women would write them off as skinny or goofy and awkward (putting the race/culture issue aside). They do not have to convey "alpha value" as they do not have to BS and fake themselves... they simply are psychically superior, this is called true confidence which has been forgotten in the modern West.

(btw, these guy kill lions as a rite of passage). Would love to see how many "alpha" PUAs would shit in their pants at such a prospect.

#87     Dec 5, 2012
  8. Has not been my experience..... perhaps we're in different markets?

#88     Dec 6, 2012
  9. DT-waw

DT-waw

You have correct observations.
    This article covers this subject in details:
    http://www.rooshv.com/women-who-own-iphones-lose-the-ability-to-love

Social media changed the game totally.
    Women have huge problems with their egos. To give them iphones and facebook.... men only begin to realize the dire consequences of this technological "development".

#89     Dec 6, 2012