No love

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by masterm1ne, May 12, 2012.

1. You look for women with the same attitude you look for a job. There is never any question that you're qualified. The only question is do they measure up to your standards. Always on offense, never defense. Now go give some poor girl a break and take her out.
    There's plenty of time for defense after you're married. :eek:

#51     May 17, 2012
  2. like this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TJ79ypcEiJI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#52     May 17, 2012
  3. After absorbing much information as I could about attraction... I have come to the following conclusions.

I basically have been doing everything ("gaming") incorrectly according to the world's most renowned pick up artists.

Attraction, from a womans perspective, comes from standing out. Right now, me and other 'losers,' don't stand out from a crowd when we are in one.

I must change what I look like on the outside, and create easy ways to initiate conversation for both myself, and women. (peacocking)

I must always fein what I am on the inside, and become interesting. As an analytical person, I must amplify a different personality while attempting to woo a woman. I have a very good sense of humor when I want to, but I can always improve it.

-Rune reading
    -Magic tricks
    -Playful teasing
    -Fortune telling
    -Hand reading

Are some of the many skills of successful pickup artists.

Having canned openers is a must. With practice, of course you can operate without canned material.

I need to go by an alias that is more unique. It can be a conversation bit, or gambit.

Pivots and wingmen are a bonus and nice to have but not necessary.

Coming off as high value is the fundamental concept. Confident, good with women and having options, and gaining respect from other men are core to achieving this.

Application of cat string theory is a must.

Owning the group, obtaining approval from everyone. helps one attain social proof that amplifies female desire.

I will report my field tests asap.

#53     May 31, 2012
  4. DT-waw

DT-waw

Amen to that!
    Just few words, but immensly insightful.

bodyweight training (not the gym gayish goofiness) , sunshine AND right amount of good quality sleep - will enhance your hormones, energy, vitality.
    women will be attracted automatically.

#54     May 31, 2012
  5. DT-waw

DT-waw

and never ever beg for love.
    live your life, have your own fun.
    learn to be happy with just yourself.

only from such state love will arise.

the other factor which is possible in your case:
    where are you located, what kind of social circles you're dancing with.

some places are just filled with bitchy, nasty, fatty, disgusting females, like Washington DC or London (aside from non-caucasian girls) for example.

#55     May 31, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

I'm hardly one to give dating advice, but I'm pretty sure you're going down a rabbit hole here. It sounds a little too self-involved, whereas your focus should be on the woman herself. Women like to talk about themselves, but here you are, wanting it to be all about you. More than anything, you probably just need to get out of your own way and be yourself. Only then will you likely meet a woman who actually likes YOU, rather than a circus side show. If you have to "work" at attracting a woman, then she is probably not the woman for you. Keeping a woman is another matter, but the mutual attraction itself should be natural, otherwise you're always going to be treading water.

Yes, please do report your progress, but I think these PUAs you refer to are probably better at "seducing" subscribers to buy their wares than they are at seducing actual, live, breathing women.

As an aside, gadgets and gimmicks don't suggest confidence. Just the opposite, because you're hiding behind them. A harmless and friendly situationally appropriate conversation opener will immediately let you know if a woman is interested. (If so, keep the conversation going and pay attention to her and her responses.) If not, move on and look elsewhere. There is no magic or "secret" to be had here.

#56     Jun 1, 2012
  7. Oy!

KISS.

Be the best man you can be, and quit with the full court press.

You ever watch basketball?

A full court press is employed when one team is seriously behind, or the lesser team needs to get the better team on it's heels.

"You have to let it all go, Neo. Doubt. Dis-belief. Free your mind!"

#57     Jun 1, 2012
  8. its true, 95% of getting girls is all in your head.

the exterior is mainly pointless, doesnt matter what you wear, what your hair looks like or even what you say. (to a degree)

#58     Jun 1, 2012
  9. Yes, now if this young man types into Google what Morpheus quoted, and really considers it, he will be on his way.

#59     Jun 1, 2012
  10. Attraction/ pickup can be done without external peacocking, it a tactic that I am sure helps.

As far as Morpheous goes...

Consider why I have the alias I do on here. I'll explain it since it's not all that obvious:

When I first started playing online games, I used the alias "landmine" or "l4ndm1n3." My trading career (not that I really have one) has made me realize how important the mind is in trading, but also every other aspect of life. Therefore I changed my alias on here to 'mastermind' with the intentionally mispellings to contain my former alias.

I just realized that this is a good gaming alias.

Gaming isn't really about meeting the best quality woman you can. There is so much more to it than that, and you can make whatever you want out of it. In the pick up artist show, Mystery emphasizes how learning pickup changes your life, because of how you behave socially.

The method he teaches builds initial attraction, which you use to attain what you want, either a long lasting relationship, or a one night stand, or a makeout session, or just talk. At it's base, it's about enjoying other people's company, and being in control of the social setting. What I've learned so far has already made me have a new perspective on conversation and made it much more enjoyable for myself and others.

I, nor should anyone, ever lose who they are when they are simply learning a new skill. I will still be me, it's just me with a new set of skills, aimed at being able to thrive in any social situation.

If anyone is interested, read The Game by Neil Strauss. I'm pretty sure 234 pages of pickup aren't fabricated with lies about what works in attraction and what doesn't. Again, the theories and stories allign with what I have experienced in my recent past.

I'm far from neo.

You have to let it go

#60     Jun 1, 2012