No love

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by masterm1ne, May 12, 2012.

1. Masterpiece :cool:

#41     May 16, 2012
  2. Mike, TY for input. 1,2,4 are easily accomplished with practice. I have tried a lot to change # 3 in the past, and can try more.... Not all that attracted to women bigger than myself though. Still sucks to be one of the smaller guys drinking though. I went out last night with a friend and I was thinking about this...

I tried a while ago to gain weight and I am going to try to start again. Just sat down and did the calculations. I am pretty much going to need to shop for food every day :(

However, there are a couple counterpoints. Frequently, I observe something similar to the following excerpt (Robert Greene, The Art of Seduction):

I think if u have swagger, it doesn't really matter how you look, at least for a male.

BSAM, I really want to visit houston and austin. There seems to be potential there... Don't know that it would make any difference though.. I feel if I can't get a woman here, moving wouldn't really change anything.

#42     May 16, 2012
  3. #43     May 16, 2012
  4. The swagger stuff is all about confidence. Which is true. Just be careful you don't lose yourself in the process.

Contrary to what some "players" will say, sincerity and honesty go a long way. You're going to attract the type of woman who is a reflection of you. If you lie and game em', you're going to be lied to and gamed. If you're honest and sincere, that's who you'll be with.

A lot of guys I know who have terrible marriages or are divorced never objectively looked at who they were dating and why. All the signs of a rough road were there, these guys just never wanted to acknowledge it. Its difficult, but self-assessment is huge, your relationships with women will be a reflection of you, the good and bad parts.

#44     May 16, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Two thumbs up.

#45     May 16, 2012
  6. I watched a series a while ago called 'The Pickup Artist.' Basically this guy aliased as Mystery trained these geeks how to seduce/attract etc. It seemed to work pretty well. A lot of the tactics he taught have been echoed here.

On the date test for men:

Code:
    3.  What is your BMI?

(Go here to calculate your BMI.  I know BMI doesn’t account for very muscular physiques, but since most men are not Lee Haney, it is adequate for this survey’s purposes.)

under 20.0:  -1 point
    20.0 to 24.0:  +1 point
    24.1 to 27.0:  0 points
    over 27.0:  -1 point

I got +1 as I scored 20.1 lol....

Still scored in the beta range. Of course this test has it's flaws.... I'm pretty sure if I can get my swagger down pat I'd be much better off.

#46     May 16, 2012
  7. maybe you were just born in the wrong millenia and your style is better suited for a different era. :p

[​IMG]

#47     May 16, 2012
  8. nursebee

nursebee

Get back on the porch if you can't hang with the big dogs.

Stop embarrassing yourself. Imagine having this conversation with people you will see for the rest of your life. When life gets better you will have to continue seeing them and be reminded of what a whining little be atch you were.

All of your focus is on negative energy. Keep up the focus and continue receiving the rewards for such.

#48     May 17, 2012
  9. You think I'm embarassed? Lol... I'm sure most men have similar problems, they don't know how to talk to women.

I talk about my female relations with people I work with all the time.... when life changes, I'll tell them that too!

You think I care what people think about me because of my female problems?... And talk about negative energy... you hypocrite

#49     May 17, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Two male nurses getting into it?

Cat fight? :D

#50     May 17, 2012