No love

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by masterm1ne, May 12, 2012.

1. 161 posts since 1999 and you use one of them for those great comments. That made my day. Cheers!

Rennick :cool:

#31     May 15, 2012
  2. Dr. Phil Rennick,

Over time I have become more comfrotable in my own skin. Today I am 1000x more confident than I was in college, but guess which version of me had more opportunities with women???

Currently, I organize social events, give group presentations, I talk to all kinds of people... I even make strange comments to strangers on the elevators. I don't think this the issue..

By the way ZrT: The majority of male nurses I know have tied the knot.

#32     May 15, 2012
  3. TGregg

TGregg

? Confident, eh? See excerpts below from your OP.

But Rennick isn't talkin' 'bout plain vanilla self confidence. He's referring to swagger. Swagger that says to women that you expect and are used to getting the best and hottest babes out there. Swagger where when you ask a woman for her phone number and get anything other than 7 digits, you smile, thank her and walk away without missing a beat, without looking back, without any bad feelings at all, where all you are thinking is "Who's next?". Oh sure, you can have self confidence and the ability to talk to strangers. But what wows the women is when you have total and utter confidence in your ability to score.

Among other things.

This below might be self confidence but is surely not swagger:

Finally, Hedvig posted a good link to review. Some of his stuff is a bit off IMO, but there are much worse places to start:

From the same site:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/

#33     May 15, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Why the frustration little brother?
    Looks to me like you've pretty well got 'em figured out.
    Wish I knew what you know when I was 24.

Let me help you a little more, though.
    Get yourself a good dog.
    Take care of each other.
    You will both be greatly rewarded and showered with unconditional love.
    So much more fulfilling than messing around with some worthless bitch.
    These days being what they are, your life will be way better off.

As for women, just play the field.
    Women are only good for about 4 to 5 hours at a time, then it's time for you to go to your place and for her to go to her place.
    Finding one of the few good women these days is probably less likely than winning the lottery.

#34     May 15, 2012
  5. BSAM

BSAM

LOL...So true.

#35     May 15, 2012
  6. Yes, which is why I didn't comment on it. I admit I probably have 0 swagger, and I am actively working to change that. I think this is most male's problem!

Thanks for the commandments, do you find these work well? These commandments are basically the opposite of what I've been doing - in some way or another - so logically, they should work extremely well.

The comments are mixed, and darned hilarious :D

I will get a dog when I can actually take care of it and have room for it.... I already have unconditional love from a dog though (my best freind raised a german shepard while I was there all the time) and dogs are great, but I think the love from a dog is nothing compared to love you should get from another person. Not that I konw what that's like, I'm just dreaming.

At least at the young stage in my life I all I want is to play the field.....That's what I'm expressing feels impeccably hard. I'm by no means trying to get hitched....!! It's just playing the field at least in San Antonio hasn't been a delight.

#36     May 15, 2012
  7. Ok... couple of things. FWIW, I've been married for a while to a great woman, so, while I have been out of the dating scene for a long time,I do get the benefit of talking with my wife's single female friends about their dating experiences. This is what I gather based on my impression of you from your posts thus far given my wife's female friends desires/annoyances.

1. You sound like you talk too much. Seriously, mystery and silence is way more attractive than some discussion about pyschology in a hooters bar. Dude, the chick works at hooters... you really think talking about something "deep" is going to get you anywhere? In general, don't reveal much about yourself and shut-up for a while. Let her do the talking.

2. Women in the mid 20's age group, more often than not, are insecure. They want to feel security from a guy. They want a sense of stability, trust and comfort. You need to project that. You do that by being a combo of aloof and confident. If you care about what she thinks of you, then you're in you're trouble because it means you're insecure and she can smell that from a mile away.

3. 5'10", 150?? You're a small guy (too thin). 90% of women do not want a guy that is smaller than them. It makes her feel more masculine than you which will send her away. Gain some muscle. You should be at least 170.

4. You sound way too compassionate. Look, you're the hunter. You kill stuff. You're the man! You're not some sympathetic cry-baby who needs to talk a lot, right? Gender roles are real, this modern crap about men needing to be more in-touch with their emotions is BS. That is something women say but its BS. You're a guy, act like one.

Based on those 4 points (if I'm right), you're not getting anywhere until you change from within. Good luck.

Mike

#37     May 15, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

No, no, no my brother.
    You got it exactly backwards.
    A good dog is far better than a woman!
    In fact, there's no comparison.
    Don't let those "ass"-ets she has blind you.

Yes, you are definitely dreaming.
    Yet, due to your lack of experience and the good advice this professional has offered, I will offer you a plan "B".

BTW---If you're in San Antonio and having these problems, there must be some other factors in play here, and all I can suggest, as far as geography is concerned, is that you get yourself a u-haul and slide on over to Houston.
    To put it in traders talk...I can guarantee you a great market there!

But, anyways, back to plan "B".
    If you continue to live in your current dreamy state, you will undoubtedly fall into a relationship in which you will wind up getting married.
    So, at this point I can only strongly advise you to find someone who has more assets and a higher income than you. (Again, this is quite easy to do in Houston.) Additionally, do not have children!

There you go.
    No charge for this virtually invaluable information.

However, I advise you to reread/consider my prior post; otherwise I fear you may be headed for an expensive heartache.

Thank me in 30 years.:cool:

#38     May 15, 2012
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Good post, Mike.
    And congrats on your successful marriage!

#39     May 15, 2012
  10. TGregg

TGregg

Rather than the specific commandments, the tone is appropriate. Most are pretty obvious, like f#*k her good. Yeah, that's a nobrainer and it works great. `Specially as you get older. As us men age, huge gaps show up between those that take care of themselves and those that do not.

Others are also good like don't compliment her every time she turns around. Don't make her the center of your universe. But it is the attitude you want, the so-named Internal Game. The "I'm awesome" mindset. She's got to know (without you telling her) that you'll walk away without so much as a glance back.

Women have an astonishingly well developed skill to read your mindset. Not quite your mind, but she can tell (with a glance) if you have the right attitude. Nice thing about developing the proper `tude is that it constantly gets reinforced. Develop the right attitude and skillset, and women will just light up when you talk to them. Not all of them (at first anyway) of course, but enough to keep you positive and motivated.

#40     May 15, 2012