No love

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by masterm1ne, May 12, 2012.

1. TGregg

TGregg

It may be overrated, but it is *far* from irrelevant. If you are smart (we're talkin' 98% percentile here), then going out with a bimbo will get old no matter how smokin' hot she is.

Somewhere between 50 and 75% of dating advice is utter nonsense. That's a fine example of some.

Fat women are always predatory. They have to be. Some places are famous for the fat chicks to hang out waiting for some decent looking guy to get wasted, then drag him to their lair. I kid you not. Also, fat chicks may smell weakness on you. They instinctivly know you don't get any prime snatch so you might be acheivable for them. Not sure about this theory though. I do know for a fact that women have very well developed intuition to get a very quick estimate of how well you do with other women.

Dating is just like every other skill. You build a framework, a collection of ideas, concepts, approaches and processes. Once I figured that out, my whole dating/sex life took an astonishingly awesome turn for the better. It doesn't matter if you just want to bang as many babes as you can or score some awesome babe to squeeze out your progeny, you can build that skill just like any other. To get you started:

http://www.laddertheory.com/

#21     May 13, 2012
  2. You are getting good information in here.

However, I could only skim this thread; it felt like I was starting to grow a vagina and then I felt like I had to wipe it.

Um--24 years old. Seriously. Get some training on how to nail pussy and concentrate on that for awhile.

Also, to stay motivated read this website

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/category/marriage-is-for-chumps/

peace

Hedvig

#22     May 13, 2012
  3. Cassie

Cassie

+2

#23     May 13, 2012
  4. I'm most likely not 98% smart, but I am smart enough to realize when I'm with a bimbo, and yes I can't stand it. I went to hooters one night with a friend and our waitress was really hot. When I asked her about psychology (what she was studying in school), she couldn't find the words to explain basic theories. She literally couldn't speak.

I read the blog in 30 min. It's reinforcing what I have come to realize over the past 2 years of 'out of school-real life' experiences. Basically the more I try to please, the closer I get to the abyss, and the more I ignore others and do me, the higher up I climb, VERY SLOWLY.

Sorry u grew a vagina. I am pretty sure I wouldn't want one. I know marriage at my age is a very bad thing to do I have personal goals I need to achieve first..... But thanks for the site, I find it's decently written and semi-scientific. I'm always dubious.

#24     May 14, 2012
  5. Women like strength and the fact you are on here asking for advice reminds one of those "Dear Woman" fellas. Before getting too analytical about this why don't you post your pic? Once we determine your looks aren't the problem we can move on to other reasons..

Dr. Phil Rennick out :cool:

#25     May 14, 2012
  6. Dating in general just gets harder after you're 25 compared to how easy it used to be in highschool and college.

Past 25 most girls are already in a long term relationship ,engaged, had a kid already, married, divorced already l or if they are single they are most likely fat, have seriouse psychotic issues , or unwanted by other men for whatever reason.

Id say your best chances of finding a decent one would be through mutual friends or through filtering out the girls with baggage on match.com or something like that. I'm sure there are 50 guys for every one girl on there though so you better have something good to offer.

I'd say the biggest thing going against you in the dating department is the whole male nurse thing. Even though you are probably an awesome guy and good for a long term relationship I can just see a group of girls laughing among each other at the prospect of dating a male nurse. It's going to be hard to find that special girl that doesn't mind. Girls are hardwired to want a MANLY MAN. If you were a DR. instead you'd have way less of a problem lol. Kind of sad but just the way it is.

Would you want to date a woman truck driver?

Be patient, don't rush it, there is someone for everyone. Who knows you may meet your future ex wife tomorrow :)

#26     May 14, 2012
  7. ----------------------
    I agree with Rennick.

Let's start breaking this down.

BTW--Rennick 'knows' things. He is also a man's man and has done and seen more things than 99% of the poster's here.

I think he could properly analyze this and break it down and have you on track shortly.

peace

Hedvig

#27     May 14, 2012
  8. Try european or south american dating sites. Or Australia. WIden your search. It's worth it. Don't give up.

#28     May 14, 2012
  9. Dr. Phil Rennick,

Wait a minute... when did I ask for anything? I simply explained my observations, and because I am an analitycal person, psychoanalysis is enjoyable. This forum works one way; you put what you want on the table and people take it or leave it. It's only logical...

I don't feel comfortable posting a picture, but I am 98.99% sure that I am above average looking. Again I have been told by plenty of female friends and family as well as random women and coworkers that I am 'good looking or handsome or cute.'

ZrT, all your points are good ones and ones I've experienced. That's what I'm most concerned about. Anyone that I'm even close to attracted to is unavaialble usually because of marriage or serious relationship. Even girl who is ok looking (but very good body), with child, divoriced, is in a serious relationship @ 36... NOT THAT I WANT SOMEONE WITH ALL THIS AS I'M NO WHERE NEAR THAT STAGE... I'm just saying....

Statement about where to find a girl is what I've read as well... Basically most poeople meet their partner thru friends... and well I'm working on that, I don't necessarily have the freshest social network... Usually I enjoy quality over quantity.

I have done experiement and (even though there are more women on this planet then men) the thing about 50:1 is exactly my problem. I once created a fake profile of a girl I thought was attractive. I had over 100 messages from guys on a free dating site in less than a few days. When I log online, men would spam me with PMs... lmao...

I understand the nurse thing... not going to be a nurse much longer actually (not really b/c of the girl problem). I am going to try to get back to graduate school for a couple reasons. Of course I want a career change, more money earning potential, and TO FIND A GIRL!!! Other thing is I will always be a trader till the day I die. Won't give in till I'm wealthy or dead.

Good point about the female truck driver.... but again from male perspective IFF she were smoking hot I wouldn't give a damn :D :D

This is something i've thought a lot about... But easier said then done b/c I have job constraints... read something a while ago about how much more sense it makes to go abroad. The main theme was the fact that women have been promoted as becoming pants wearers in the west, wereas elsewhere they are still mainly meant for home making. This in theory makes for a better relationships. I plan on spain/brazil in the future as time permits; I'm near fluent spanish.

I always respect age, as USUALLY it comes with wisdom... but posting a picture I assure u is Unnecessary!!! not only that, looks I can't really change, there is no need for me to go to plastic surgeon I guarantee you.

I will describe myself: 5'10", 150 bls (yes I'm thin), active runner, on a good day I can do 25+ consecutive pullups, 70 pushups per min, 70 situps per min (so very muscular for my size, I'm 'ripped' but thin), dark hair and eyes, no balding, straight teeth (from braces) no decay/cavities, darker than average white person tanned skin, half italian/half german, I have italian nose (slightly big) but face is very symetrical. A girl once said I look like tom cruise (I have similar features - big nose, dark hair/eyes, big eyebrows)

#29     May 14, 2012
  10. 3 words... LACK OF CONFIDENCE

Women can pick that up for a country mile, and it's a big turn-off. Having some swag trumps all.

Dean Rennick Martin out:cool:

#30     May 15, 2012