No love

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by masterm1ne, May 12, 2012.

1. Xena

Xena

I can commiserate - unfortunately most women these days want to "strike it rich" and nursing is not a profession that gives a suggestion of making a zillion dollars.

Be a bit more sneaky and don't tell your profession and if asked give a vague answer "I work in the medical field".

On the other hand - I am glad not to be in America where if a marriage fails the ex takes you to the cleaners.

There is also another view on the whole thing: "the 3F's". ("If it Floats, if it Flies or if it F-cks then you are better off hiring it by the hour or day")

PS take a holiday for a few weeks to a place like the old Clarke's airbase in the Philippines and hire some of the girls for little money for a few weeks (from the places along "the perimeter fence"). Don't tell them you are looking for a permanent partner. Many ex-military finish up with one of them and there are some beauties around. Stay away from the other Asian countries - their religion and customs will torpedo any relationship.

#11     May 12, 2012
  2. Go Paleo, Go CrossFit, Take Krill Oil and 5000 IU of D3, and K2

3 weeks of that and you will be saying 99 problems but a bitch aint one.

#12     May 12, 2012
  3. Well nutmeg, you made some good guesses... but estrogen really hasn't changed me except to think the less of it I'm subject to, the more sane I'll be. There are good reasons why most nurses are women, and most doctors are men. I don't think I fall into the 'too womanly' category, neither am I a "bad boy." I'm very middle of the road, and very logical person.

I can draw, really good with computers, love anatomy and physiology, speak two languages (it counts because I can find a Spanish woman, if this dating goes no where I will eventually move to another country when I have time n money.), athletic, love reading, learning and trading. My point is I'm far from one dimensional.

I'm well off financially more so than most 24 yr olds I am sure. No baggage as in not divorced, no kids, no health conditions, etc. The slap in the face was metaphorical, i meant basically ignored..

Why do you think i said women lie when they say I'm 'handsome?' I'm starting to think it's false. I said not love anyone else because I have never really loved anyone else. Not sure what love is really. Never tell anyone but family 'i love u." I guess I have problem reading women, but I'm around them all the time. Yea I'm working to get out of nursing as it's stressful for low money. I thought I had an edge but I really didn't. This happened to me as a trader. Maybe more money gives you an edge with women, it seems that's all rich talk about.

Plenty male friends. I don't like hang out with douche bags though. I do normal things with my male and female friends. Clubs, bars, dining out, events by the military, etc.... I go out with men women, don't matter. Last Thursday we went to friends house, he cook dinner and we drink and chill. Just 4 of us and yes there was girl there. I've been out with single women, married women, cool guys, have fun everything. I don't see what's abnormal.

My guy friends have similar problem, the ones that aren't married. I talked with one of my friends about being asexual.. I wish I could choose because I would in an instant if I could, but women excite me.... i can't change it unless i got a good brain surgeon.

ehheh that's funny..

I have a coworker that's philipino and he always says I should go there... I wouldnt have no trouble with getting a woman. I'm thinking about it... seems big risk tho as if it's too easy that's a problem I have to worry about waking up with a death sentence (AIDs)

Don't think that's the issue... can do 25 consecutive pullups, run 5k this past friday, 70 pushups per min.... this I can do every day. Very athletic and toned guy, not huge body builder if that's what you mean tho.. I have good tan, not a pasty. Most women i see grossed out by giant men... this of course could be decieve/lie as well.

#13     May 12, 2012
  4. Xena

Xena

Depends from which area you get someone. Try to get a girl from the Visayas or even Mindano (but not the Muslim area) - they are the most dedicated. Stay away from the ones that comes from the eastern part of the country (top to middle). Always first take the girl to a doctor and have her checked out, results are in next day. (They are just as scared themselves of catching/having something and not knowing about it and are more than willing for a checkup). Ask your philippino friend for more advice or PM me if you want to know more.

#14     May 13, 2012
  5. ^This.

Also, look into your style of dress.

#15     May 13, 2012
  6. nursebee

nursebee

Maybe you are just an arrogant asshole loser?

What a great resume, perhaps you are over qualified and you come across as desperate when you tell them these things.

Male nurse here. The only woman who thought my sugar was sweet was the one I would not flirt with. Before that a waiter. Easy as pie to meet women. I was only happier as I became the man that the kind of woman I desired would desire. I focused on me, worked hard on that for many years.

Does a man in the military offer a woman stability? Time to move again baby? I might get shot while at work today?

Read Robert Greene book on Seduction. You need to build a conflict not lay all your cards out ie get slapped

Stop giving a damn so much, live your life. Be strong, stop being weak.

Stop looking for some love, aim for true love.

eharmony and others ROFLMAO

#16     May 13, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Another positive

A positive relatively speaking but at your age and in your profession probably still not a true positive
    OK, now you need to figure out why. Kinda hard for anyone here to say though without a video of you.
    (NOT that I'm asking for one)

Unless they're very close personal friends they are likely as not just being kind.
    Another impediment no doubt although not uncommon at your age.
    I'm still inclined to think so
    LOL, I'm NOT laughing at you. But I am book marking this for someone else here
    It never hurts so far as meeting and sleeping with women goes. It does create another problem though. Do the rich guys ever really know if they are being loved for who they are or just their money?

(not that all of them would necessarily care)

#17     May 13, 2012
  8. If it's any comfort, if you had found your one true love before now (age 24) you could look forward to your first divorce within the next few years.

#18     May 13, 2012
  9. ^This. Another good piece of advice.

#19     May 13, 2012
  10. I thought a lot about your first statement.... I have been told I talk down to people and it's something i have worked hard to fix and I watch my words.. I never do this intentionally. Again, i am constantly reminded by many people how smart I am and how talented I am. This can make your head swell... the older I get though, the more I realize intelligence is irrelevant. Everyone has different gifts, and intelligence is not that easy to define.

You suggesting something that nutmeg hinted at. I read that what really women want is someone that understand them... therefore if you emulate those traits you would desire in a female partner, it would make sense this is beneficial for your attractiveness. It makes more sense when I think about all the "you're so cute/hot" i get from big women. One of the last clubs I went to the big women flock to me (danger). This one tired to take me home... They desire to be toned and athletic (myself).

The thing about the military, regardless of those true statements about death, and moving, is that in reality, almost everyone I work with is currently married. There are a few that have been married and divorced. The younger enlisted are almost all married. Most officers and civies are as well but there are more divorces in this older group.

Every day I work on accepting I just need to work on myself then look for happiness in or with other people, which is the trap i was in for a while. It's a very bad one and I realize no it's illogical.

Thanks for the book, ill read it. I like psychology. Does this make me weak wondering if there are two people that are meant to be together and happy for a long time? That's my main question. I actually don't give a lot relatively speaking. I am quite selfish, and am becoming more so. This experiences are making me even more emotionally detached from other humans. when you face multiple rejections it's a natural defense/coping mechanism. This is on top of a sense of rejection from my parents due to my own self sufficiency. (see The drama of the gifted child) My brother and sister always came first as they were more needy.

Drama of Gifted Child

Well a lot depends on perspective.... This Major I know told me 'nursing is easy' I don't really agree with this... but to him it apparently is.

You can make over 100k/yr as a RN, but you'd be in the 1% and working much more than 40hrs a week.

I make around 50k/yr (O1 with 2 yrs in ) which is above the average income. Again depends on perspective. Most people make less than me, but there are plenty people who make crazy factors of 50k...

I think the people with money have been around so many women all the time they see what I see and because women inherently want men with money (I mean who doesn't want money?) Many songs are about what I have noticed, like I said.

Take the lil wayne quote: "Had my heart broken by this woman name Tammy, but hoes gonna be hoes so I couldn't blame Tammy"

Enjoy: Tammy

By no means am I looking for marriage nutmeg, it's only a steady relationship so I can start getting a feel for the field. Yes marriage is a bad trade statistically. There is a big thread i'm sure you saw on here about marriage.

Recently revamped wardrobe most of my stuff is near formal for going out, of course I have laid back attire for in house.

#20     May 13, 2012