No intelligent person expects that their lives will get better under Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Feb 12, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Tasteless? I can't say I've ever tasted one.

#61     Feb 12, 2013
  2. Maybe it was the vodka.:D :D

#62     Feb 12, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Interesting. Can you show me where that is? Because more and more fiscal conservatives identify themselves with Libertarian beliefs. Most people don't check mark themselves as Libertarians, but they sure prescribe to the belief system. And that's what is important. I don't care if no one considers themselves a Libertarian, as look as people push for the principles behind it.

#63     Feb 13, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Fair point. I should have said "Randroids".

#64     Feb 13, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I think you need to look up the urban dictionary term for that which you continue to throw around. Neither me or anyone I know personally falls into any of the four definitions listed.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G2y8Sx4B2Sk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#65     Feb 13, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Another chart for the Keynesian magicians. The Nikkei is having quite the run. Up 11% since the holidays. Unfortunately, if you were an American who bought into that rise, your return would be almost exactly zero. That real vs. nominal facet is a bitch.

[​IMG]

#66     Feb 13, 2013
  7. ricter devoid of any thought is devolving into "spike" more and more each day.

#67     Feb 13, 2013
  8. If half-pint Rubio is all you got , then you have problems, Phoenix. The guy is a political freshman. Even you would do better.
    If only you'd listen to people like Atticus.:).

#68     Feb 13, 2013
  9. jem

jem

Just happened...
    My son is doing his homework..

He said dad I have a question what is the same about modern americans today and the chinese who lived under the mongols?

I said well what did you learn in school.

He said... they both live under a foreign ruler.

#69     Feb 13, 2013