No intelligent person expects that their lives will get better under Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Feb 12, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

No they don't care.

They want their social change, and they want their "free" stuff no matter who it harms, which is PRECISELY how Onazi got re-elected.

When America (not if) goes into a revolution, the lunatics who voted for this nazi will be the first ones jumping up and down crying no fair, then they'll be eliminated from the gene pool by the stronger, and more determined.

#41     Feb 12, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Johnson100, I understand completely.
    And denner has a heck of a point. If someone's on the welfare titty, and a demonazi is running for office, it's obvious they'll vote for the nazi. Duh! So why not make them ineligible to vote? Makes total sense to me as this last election PROVES beyond any reasonable doubt that Ocommunist won the re-election by LITERALLY buying votes, and the bastard got away with it!:mad:

#42     Feb 12, 2013
  3. Ricter

Ricter

The whole planet disagrees with you. That's not to say you're wrong, necessarily. But that's the way to bet. :D

#43     Feb 12, 2013

4. 1.There were multiple months of 500,000 + jobs lost in Bushs finial months

2.Its better then the 500,000 + jobs lost a month he inherited

3.Thats your opinion,these are the facts

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4.If republicans dont like the way Obama handled healthcare they should blame bush for not doing anything about it imo.I dont see why they dont like it as it is Newt's,the heritage foundation and Mitt Romneys plan

Bush deserves NO CREDIT for Bin Laden imo,he had nearly 7 years but put all his attention on Iraq.He wasn't even concerned about him

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JRY_BOYeySc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#44     Feb 12, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

Your utter lack of market/trading acumen is showing itself - again.

#45     Feb 12, 2013
  6. I'm sure your Confederate ancestors thought the same thing.Your kind will get slaughtered even worse the next time around

#46     Feb 12, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The Zimbabwe stock market was well over 50,000 percent higher from it's lows. Did that mean that everything was awesome there? You can't print your way to prosperity, dopey. You need to do yourself a favor and stop whining about your losing trades and spend time researching the difference between real and nominal gains.

Obama doesn't get credit for the stock market gains OR losses. That's Bernanke and the trillions of $$ he printed in order for us to get here. Amazing, isn't it? Trillions and trillions of dollars and we're only back to the highs 10 or 12 years ago.

#47     Feb 12, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, what is it I am failing at again, Mr. Riddler?

#48     Feb 12, 2013
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Just curious, but where do you make up this stuff from? Is it some narcotic that makes you say absurd stuff like this?

#49     Feb 12, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Rye Whiskey

#50     Feb 12, 2013