No intelligent person expects that their lives will get better under Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Are you drunk already - again?

#11     Feb 12, 2013
  2. US and global markets continuing higher - nearing new highs- and yet these far right-wing bigots and hypocrites continue to mentally masturbate themselves about Obama as if he somehow has made things worse, rather than better.

Hey - is the market going higher or lower?! Who gets credit for that?!

The republican losers (mostly) created the financial mess in the first place. Let's not forget that. We'll do fine provided the tea party bigots and other far right wing zealots do not continue to block the governance in this country, rather than actually contribute in some reasonably meaningful manner!

Well, I really truly feel sorry for you clowns. Your lives must suck! Why don't the negative, Obama hating ET posters move out of the States! Who'd miss them?! LOL

#12     Feb 12, 2013
  3. I feel sorry for guys like you. Seriously! You are so sad that months after an election you still spew the same meaningless b.s.

Can I help bro. I don't mind helping others whose lives really suck - like yours obviously does! Is it the market or trading that makes you so bitter!

LOL lol

#13     Feb 12, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

BLOCKING OBAMA IS EXACTLY WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! And NO, we're not the one's who need to leave America. We want a traditional America, and Onazi can keep the change. YOU move to Europe and see how much you like it there. One other thing: Pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow.

#14     Feb 12, 2013

5. You are one sorry excuse for a human being - and the saddest part about losers like you - is you don't even know what it's like to be real, honorable, giving and grateful! You are one self-centered bigot!

"damn those lazy worthless pricks on food stamps - why the f-ck cant they fend for themselves rather than take my money...?! " LOL

A sorry punk who likely never contributed sh-t to the world or this Country. Tell me I am wrong! What the f-ck is your claim to fame other than posting 100 times a week on a trading website! What's it like to be so miserable?! Explain it to me.

#15     Feb 12, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=255585

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=254721

You start silly threads whining like a bitch about how the market sucks, whenever you suck. And you want to know if you can help me?

I guess I could let you carry my balls for me, but then that'd be a little gay now wouldn't it.

#16     Feb 12, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Is it the market or trading that makes you so bitter?"

#17     Feb 12, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

The federal reserve and endless free money. Who did you think dumb ass, Odumbo?

#18     Feb 12, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Not to you, because you're failing.

#19     Feb 12, 2013
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Haha, well done.

#20     Feb 12, 2013