No Health Care Reform Without Legal Reform (Sarah Palin)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Aug 21, 2009.

1. "Don't think that a higher education means higher intelligent."

...another fine example of the intelligence level of the right...

LOL!

#41     Aug 22, 2009
  2. You are an idiot. It is not hard to get a rough idea of one's intelligence by looking at different things.

When asked what kind of magazines Sarah Palin reads, she replied "all of them" You know why she did that? she does not read! Her intellectual curiousity is zero. Her academic credentials are dubious (she may have even slept with her professors to get that bachelors degree)

Some of her replies to questions by Couric showcased PROFOUND ignorance of the world. Putin would never go into alaska air space because that would be a hostile act for example. Russian bombers go near but never into US air space.

That bitch in one of her farewell speeches implicitly compared Obama leaving his senate seats to become president with her leaving alaska. She did not understand the difference between serving the people of Illinois in a higher capacity (with their overwhelming approval btw) and quitting her governorship to pursue book deals and what else.

SHE IS DUMB and a crude bimbo with no logic.

#42     Aug 22, 2009
  3. The health care bill is at least as much of a "power grab" as it is about health.

The Dems don't need "bipartisan". They have the votes to cram anything, regardless of how draconian or distasteful, up our collective butts... and we can do nothing to stop them.

#43     Aug 22, 2009
  4. of the people and for the people... WTF did the people know about anything?

we need some real statesmen, real philosophers real thinkers.

of the people , for the people, how else did they get into office??

#44     Aug 22, 2009
  5. You can train a Parrot to reapeat 1+1=2 but that does not mean the parrot is skilled in mathematics.

I agree that we need legal reform but Palin is just repeating like a Parrot.

And I do not trust Obama to work towards legal reform.

#45     Aug 22, 2009
  6. Who out there that is a potential candidate do you view as a statesman, philosophical, and a genuine thinker...who can unite the diversity we have in this country?

#46     Aug 22, 2009
  7. maxpi

maxpi

I worked in a medical implantable company... you assume that a US company would not sell stuff that kills people to their own country men or to anybody? THINK AGAIN... they got some judge to change the law so that a defective product lawsuit has to prove that the product does more harm than good.. before, it was just prove that it did harm... They introduce products in Europe because people don't have the same rights to sue... that is horrifying enough, but what I saw was that when the European trials went very badly the company still had outlets for the product, like the VA where people are on experimental programs and have no right to sue... a friend of mine's daughter got a heart valve through the VA that had caused strokes, heart attacks and deaths in 60% of patients in the initial European trials... she had strokes and a heart attack at age 32...

Considering the horrible track record of American Companies over centuries of supplying low quality krap that kills people, we need reform in the other direction, we need to empower the lawyers to put these murderers out of business... I love Republicans and their encouragement of innovation but when it comes to product labeling and tort reform, forget it...

#47     Aug 22, 2009
  8. You can't have a system where half the Neurosurgeons get sued every year and expect it to be cost effective.

If $2000 is the insurance cost of delivering a child then probably $500 of that goes to a Lawyer. That's not right either.

John

#48     Aug 22, 2009
  9. maybe we should have at the very least minimal educational requirements for senators and congressman?

CHARISMA just ain't cutting it is it?

we need smart knowledgeable people in charge don't we??

#49     Aug 22, 2009
  10. i love my neighbor, he's as regular a guy as you can get, he's great but i don't want him/her in charge of my country.

hey DICK, you want to run my country...

he said maybe tomorrow. :)

#50     Aug 22, 2009