No Health Care Reform Without Legal Reform (Sarah Palin)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Aug 21, 2009.

1. What makes you guys so sure she's running for anything?

#11     Aug 21, 2009
  2. You think Palin is sharp...

What else would a dull blade think?

:D

#12     Aug 21, 2009
  3. I think she is just dumb.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5yDqoGoMTuw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5yDqoGoMTuw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#13     Aug 21, 2009
  4. Palin is to Palin supporters, as Goober Pyle was to Gomer Pyle...

It is fun to make fun of both of them...

#14     Aug 21, 2009
  5. How did we end up with Obama? And don't give us any Harvard crap.

Obama is a joke when unscirpted. His countless gaffes are a joy.

#15     Aug 21, 2009
  6. That there is some kwality educashun...

#16     Aug 21, 2009
  7. Nice try but your answer is a joke. The left does everything it can to silence her. Everytime she speaks you guys go bezerak with attacks.

Attacking people isn't exactly how you encouarge them to carry on...

#17     Aug 21, 2009
  8. Concept of causation is lost on you. W was handed over a country with tremendous progress in productivity, world at peace, etc. Obama received the country in a middle of global economic collapse, 2 wars, colossal deficits, etc.

Are you that dumb? Obama would be faring a lot better had he been president in 2001 not 2009

#18     Aug 21, 2009
  9. Good lord. You sure have a firm grasp of your ankles.

#19     Aug 21, 2009
  10. I like Repubs like you ,I hope you vote for Palin

Repubs like you cant figure out how much this women hurts your party.Obama got a majority of the female vote in the 08 election,what does that say about her as a candidate ? She has loss even more popularity now then she had then.As a women she cant even get the majority of the female votes,she is toxic to independent voters ,the group that decides elections.The left loves this women as a potential candidate,to bad you guys cant figure that out.I'm hoping that she runs,I'm praying that she gets the nomination

#20     Aug 21, 2009