No grand jury in Trayvon Martin case

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Eight

Eight

the brainless left has to turn all political thinking to that of racism, homophobia, women as second class citizens, etc.. ad nauseum. That way grownups can never, ever, have the reins of government!

I know some aging bitch of a Democrat, she's a neighbor. This morning I made the mistake of being in a good mood and letting her start a conversation and on the second sentence she was yelling about ex governor Schwarzenegger! I ruined one like her economically a couple of years back, not much regrets about that, the bitch didn't follow things that she had signed so f%^k the bitch, she was overbearing to men anyhow..

I'm starting to make some coin, not a lot but it's promising. I'm thinking about the obvious economic meltdown that is already under way and who would I help were they hungry.. I'm going to tell these leftist morons to go get some government cheese! I swear, I'm not feeding their children, they will likely grow up to be the same shit... I can see how South America always has the wealthy class living in gated places with guards and the poor class living in squalor on government handouts and combing through the dumps..

#11     Apr 9, 2012
  2. JamesL

JamesL

Come on, focus. This does not help.

It was a climate change denier.

#12     Apr 9, 2012
  3. The chance that a grand jury would dismiss this case is slim.

#13     Apr 9, 2012
  4. "This is a political decision."

Seeking - "Racial justice."

#14     Apr 9, 2012
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Depends on what charges the State is perusing.
    If the State was going for a capitol crime it would be very difficult to get a trial.
    A lesser crime would probably get a trail but the Martin family would be angry about a lesser charge.

#15     Apr 9, 2012
  6. My guess would of been manslaughter charges for the grand jury. It seems it'd be hard to prove a capital murder case, unless there's an eye witness we haven't heard from.

#16     Apr 9, 2012