No good reason for the selloff

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock_trad3r, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Cesko

Cesko

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#31     Feb 10, 2009
  2. stock_trad3r IQ: 90 - 105
    market IQ: 500 - 1000

or what ?

:D

#32     Feb 10, 2009
  3. S2007S

S2007S

I have been PESSIMISTIC since I began posting here.

Do you actually think the turnaround is coming over the next 12-18 months, do you actually think throwing TRILLIONS of dollars at this crisis is going to fix the problem, do you actually believe this economy is going to come out stronger and better after this is all over. I DONT.....

Aside from that,

I didnt say the economy is going to get worse into 2020 what I am saying is that everyone BELIEVES that we are nearing the end of this crisis and that the outcome from throwing trillions of dollars at the problem is going to be the solution to a new economy, this is false, what I do think is that this economy will not see any growth for many, many, many, years. You have to understand 2/3 of the GDP is based on consumer spending, the consumer doesnt have a dime to spend in this economy right now, retail #'s can show for that, another thing you have to understand is that these last 2 decades of growth especially the last decade has been built on easy credit and tons of leverage. That is GONE, all the easy credit and low interest rates created this false impression of a great economy that never really was anything real to begin with. Where is the consumer going to find money to spend, spend, spend and keep the economy on its feet??? Thats all this economy is based off of is consumer spending, without the consumer the economy is nothing, GDP has fallen off greatly and will continue to stay at these levels for quite sometime. Even if there is a bump in GDP growth somewhere down the road it will be temporary. Many see an economic recovery sometime in 2010, with GDP growing @ 2.2% YOY, these are the same people who probably thought in 2006 and even 2007 that GDP would be a whopping 4-5%. My take on GDP is 0-0.5% YOY for the next 5 years++.

#33     Feb 10, 2009
  4. S2007S

S2007S

I was NOT bullish when the market was going up, I knew the entire time it was a housing bubble and unlimited LEVERAGE that was creating a FALSE bull market. A bull market that should not had existed in the 1st place but only did because of historical low interest rates and free monopoly money and credit to everyone and anyone.

#34     Feb 10, 2009
  5. Bfft some bad today

#35     Feb 10, 2009
  6. You're an excellent fade.

#36     Feb 10, 2009
  7. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=153487

It's impossible for you to feel embarrassment or shame, isn't it?

You PROMISED you'd leave for good at S&P 1250, but not only did you not keep your word, you kept up the insane ramblings of your demented mind.

I'm trying to think of the PERFECT job for you. It's on the tip of my tongue, but I just can't think of it at the moment.

#37     Feb 10, 2009
  8. Perfect job for Stock_Trad3r? Trading mentor. Only $50,000 per student.

#38     Feb 10, 2009
  9. l2tradr

l2tradr

You're laughing, but he's the most reliable fading indicator I've seen...it may well be worth the 50K

#39     Feb 10, 2009
  10. #40     Feb 10, 2009