No good reason for the selloff

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock_trad3r, Feb 10, 2009.

1. edge666

edge666

I recall someone the other day sprouting how accurate you were in your predictions. I have come to the conclusion that you are either very brave or very foolish..............or work for CNBC

#21     Feb 10, 2009
  2. Indefinately?

#22     Feb 10, 2009
  3. Arnie

Arnie

Well, selloff, schmell off. I'm going long at the close. :D

#23     Feb 10, 2009
  4. stock_trad3r, how can I get paid posting on ET like you do? Please PM me.

Thanks,

#24     Feb 10, 2009
  5. You have no idea what you are talking about. Banks are canceling credit lines, cutting consumer credit limits, and raising credit card APR's.

#25     Feb 10, 2009
  6. lpchad

lpchad

If you got short, you printed money. End of story. Who cares why. Just take the cash.

#26     Feb 10, 2009
  7. Ask Baron.

This kind of BS has been going on for quite some time . . . not just with "stock-turd" but others as well.

It's the single most significant reason why ET has gone down the tubes the last couple of years in regards to quality of content.

At the end of the day, the buck stops with Baron.

#27     Feb 10, 2009
  8. Guys,

Just hit the ignore button on these guys. I did it to Port1385, the guy is full of crap (averaging down on FNM from the 20s).

If not, Barron is making good chunk off you guys posting respond to these idiots- more site taffic/postings = higher ads revenue.

#28     Feb 10, 2009
  9. l2tradr

l2tradr

Oh noooes....w3rd....say goodbye to your paper account champ.

#29     Feb 10, 2009
  10. S2007S

S2007S

Right, all the same, wake up and face what is happening, I have been posting here since 2006 and posted all the articles I could get my hands on about the upcoming credit crisis, how anyone did not see this coming is BEYOND me, that last bull market rally we had in these markets was a FALSE BULL MARKET RALLY, it was all a FU$KIng DREAM, it was all built on WORTHLESS MONOPOLY MONEY, how can anyone think these markets are going to sustain themselves at these levels with a global crisis at hand thats not even close to finding a bottom.

#30     Feb 10, 2009