No good reason for the selloff

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock_trad3r, Feb 10, 2009.

1. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all your fault, S2k, all your fault that we find ourselves in the situation that we do, we have an incompetent government, corrupt and incompetent Federal Reserve, incompetent Treasury Department, and that taxpayers are being ass raped time and time again immortal!!!!

[​IMG]

Hey bulls, the Emperor is Naked!!! Look out below!!!!

#11     Feb 10, 2009
  2. Stock_Trad3r, are you bankrupt yet?

#12     Feb 10, 2009
  3. You are always so pessimistic in your posts. What will be different in 2020 that will trigger a bottom as opposed to now? Do you really believe that the economy will keep getting worse and worse until 2020? Please explain yourself.

#13     Feb 10, 2009
  4. Bear Markets, that’s the nature of the beast: It tries to pull in bargain-hunting investors, only to maul them again. We just pulled back to lows of 2/5 at the start of the day.

If you want an advanced warning use an RSI(4) on the Dow. When the RSI goes above 65 then watch out below. It was at 75.05 last night. Toss ins some fear like Jim Rogers on CNBC last night, Geithner’s plan to “straighten out” the banks and you get a wild ride down.

#14     Feb 10, 2009
  5. He's been RIGHT, that's all that matters.

#15     Feb 10, 2009
  6. Tell us who are bearish where new jobs will come from?

It's a simple question. I'm not a permabear.

If you can show me there is a real and sustainable source of job creation coming, with decent jobs, that will give people the means to pay their debt off, become credit worthy, and spend money so that money circulates in the economy again, prompting more business expansion, I'll become the biggest bull on ET.

?

#16     Feb 10, 2009
  7. Actually we won't know if he's right until 2020...

I'm not arguing his point because I don't pretend to know when the bottom will be. I simply would like to know the logic behind his 2020+ bottom call. And please don't state incredibly vague and generalized answers such as "corrupt government", "incompetent fed" etc. etc.

#17     Feb 10, 2009
  8. My point was he's been bearish for a long time here and, well, he's been right.

The 2020 call I was not aware of so I apologize

#18     Feb 10, 2009
  9. here's my theory about your confusion

you're a retard

#19     Feb 10, 2009
  10. The question is, was he bullish when the market was going up? If so, then I will be impressed with his savvy. If he was bearish in the "good times" as well, then I would probably just consider him a permabear who is inevitably correct in his market call during terrible times like this.

I am just bewildered as to how someone can predict where the market will be in 10 years let alone call a long term bottom 10 years into the future...

#20     Feb 10, 2009