no free trial?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by biologymajor, May 16, 2006.

1. I thought esignal is suppose to give a free 30 day trial. I went through the whole process of giving them all my information on their website like they asked and then they said I have to give my credit card number to get the free trial. What a waste of my time. I logged off their website. There is no free trial.
    That isn't a free trial if I have to give my credit card number. Where is the free trial esignal offers?

2. Free trial usually means you need to only pay for the exchange fees...some vendors requires that payment up front of a free trial period.

I guess you forgot to read this statement at the bottom of their webpage...

http://www.esignal.com/esignal/sign/

Regardless, most data vendors will require you to at least pay for the exchange fees while everything else is free for one month.

Whereas some will require you to pay for one month and the amount is reimbursed only if you cancel within 30 days.

I personally like the credit card requirement because it prevents abuse.

Mark

3. You're right. I forgot to read the statement at the bottom of their webpage. :(

Thank you. :)

4. I think the main reason they require a credit card is so that someone cant just keep taking free trials one after the other. It is easy to change your online identity but difficult to come up with multiple credit cards.