No Fantasy - ES Scalping Reality

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by jeb9999, Jun 4, 2009.

1. The point I was making was, if you even feel the NEED to compare to eyes bugging out, its not going to be cheap.

#51     Jul 8, 2009
  2. Hey, there's always learning from experience, aka trial & error. Any idea what those errors along the way usually cost? How many profitable mistakes has anyone consistently made along the way thru self-discovery alone?

Nothing between anyone and that winding road except air & opportunity. No upfront costs at all involved with the school of hard knocks. Have at it :)

#52     Jul 8, 2009

3. Didn't you mention a while back you were going to post to the p/l thread everyday this year? Didn't that last 2 or 3 days? You have no credibility IMO. :)

#53     Jul 8, 2009
  4. awful lot of venom here for poor Don.

justified? I can't tell.

#54     Jul 9, 2009
  5. LOL!!! Now what did anyone expect - that these "mentors" or "course charlatans" really can trade or have something to offer?

:p

#55     Jul 9, 2009
  6. And you do? Kindly point out a single post of yours that ever helped anyone in any way... apart from chit-chat, P&R and psych sections. I think you missed the forums for Oprah ~ Dr. Phil, too. Might want to check them out. Looks like you wasted five years' of everyone's time here to me.

#56     Jul 9, 2009
  7. He has been commercial for a while. http://www.donmillerqqq.com/

#57     Jul 9, 2009
  8. Lol don set the price at a very modest 10k or so each. if 20 people sign up thats 200k or 1/2 of what dons supposedly made trading this year. somebody on the comments asked don to post his xtrader fills live for a while so people could fell good about paying 10k and he declined saying maybe this wasn't for him. all i can say is you're a sucker if you pay any one to learn to trade. the school of hard knocks and your own perserverance are what makes one succeed. shit don's bamboo cookout might have snared him some jellyfish.

#58     Jul 9, 2009

9. LMAO! What a classic bait and switch, omg!

:p

Of course he wont show his fills, they never do. I bet the people that showed up to his cookout are feeling mighty stupid at moment.

#59     Jul 9, 2009
  10. $20K a pop you say?

[​IMG]

#60     Jul 9, 2009