No Fantasy - ES Scalping Reality

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by jeb9999, Jun 4, 2009.

1. He just went commercial. Offering "education" at a cost.

#41     Jul 8, 2009
  2. On the bright side you'll be invited to his middle class home to listen to him assuage his ego and partake of frito-lay chips past the freshness date.

Should we compare him to dennis bolze or Lenny Dykstra?

#42     Jul 8, 2009
  3. LMAO, that was good. :p

#43     Jul 8, 2009
  4. GiantDog

GiantDog

His blog was nothing but a one year long setup.

#44     Jul 8, 2009
  5. Thats what I was thinking also, it never fails does it?

#45     Jul 8, 2009

6. Do you have a link to that part ?

#46     Jul 8, 2009
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Jellyfish experiment:

http://donmillerjournal.blogspot.com/2009/07/weekend-trader-new-experiment.html

"Hand-select a small team of existing traders (no more than 20) deeply committed to personal and team growth, and provide & facilitate an ongoing support environment that provides participants with a foundation for optimal trading and personal growth over an initial three-month test period."

The problem is that the student immediately makes 33% less profits due to the higher broker's fees:

#47     Jul 8, 2009
  8. http://www.donmillerjournal.blogspot.com/

read july 7th and 8th posts.

It sounds like its going to be expensive.

He even mentions, "i dont think you're eyes are going to bug out" at the cost. lol.

#48     Jul 8, 2009
  9. I'm sure don miller is reading every note on et. If you're reading this your're a cry baby egotistical person. I've read his blog daily for a few months for some laughs. He's a freakin joke and baby. He's crying every day because he's having some draw downs.AS A PREVIOUS NOTE SAYS THE WHOLE LAST YEAR WAS A SETUP TO CHARGE PEOPLE. IT WAS BRILLIANT THE WAY HE GOT ALL LOVING HIM BY PUTTING ON A COOKOUT AT HIS BEACH SHACK. HE LURED THE LITTLE FISH IN AND NOW ITS PAY DAY TIME.

PS Whats so amazing is don miller has not showed anyone how he trades as far as i know.. all he's talked about is his millions of profits that are unaudited.his blogs and you tube segments are basically all about him and nothing about how people should trade. yet he wants people to pay him. Lol there's a sucker born every day.

#49     Jul 8, 2009
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

That actually means the opposite.... He mentions that it is going to be fair...

#50     Jul 8, 2009