No Difference Between Skilled Jobs and Unskilled Jobs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

More grandiose self delusion....
    ...and wishful thinking.

#11     Jun 1, 2011
  2. World Army jobs are also muscle jobs. Be careful those "kid people" who want to kill intelligent Bearice.

#12     Jun 1, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're wrong.

#13     Jun 1, 2011
  4. What? You now in bed with Odumbo??

"Proper distribution of wealth"? No such thing.

Everyone is entitled to what he EARNS.. not one red cent more.

"Muscle jobs"? There are TONS of people who can do them. "Brain jobs"? The more brain power, skill, and training required, the fewer there are of them...

#14     Jun 1, 2011
  5. No such thing like an intelligent Bearice, so no worries.

#15     Jun 1, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Occasionally I have to "tune" a salesman, and point out that he (or she) are not sufficient unto themselves to make work for the company, that they're part of a team (fair number of prima donnas in sales, it seems). Without the guy sweeping out the bay floors, eventually we would be unable to build, and thus unable to sell units. Should he object that finding someone who can sweep is a lot easier than finding someone who can sell units, I only need to mention that that fact is reflected in his compensation. But, he's no more important than the guy sweeping.

#16     Jun 1, 2011
  7. Scataphagos, please read my posts 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 again and you will understand what I mean. Obama's intelligence is no comparison to Bearice's high intelligence.

#17     Jun 1, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

That quote by scat is particularly stupid, even for him. If I'm starving my kids when I have plenty, is there anyone who would not think that's an improper distribution of wealth?

#18     Jun 1, 2011
  9. #19     Jun 1, 2011