NO DEAL! Back to the Senate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Jan 1, 2013.

1. That's just it, in the leftist world the bill never comes due. They just raise the ceiling and print more money. They fill another "emergency" bill with tons of pork, acknowledge that's a problem, but we can't deal with that this time. It's an EMERGENCY! We'll get it next time around. Next time never comes.
    Christie has proven himself to be just another political hack. He's all about cutting waste, until the check is made out to him. Then it's, never mind, I need the money, and more money, and more money, and if there's billions being wasted, so be it.
    A conservative spender can't win in an Ineptocracy.

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

#31     Jan 3, 2013
  2. Tell that to the Republican President and Congress who passed the bush tax cuts,2 unpaid wars,increased defense spending from 300 billion to 700 billion without paying for it,expanded medicare without paying for it,massively expanded the government without paying for it ,came into office with a balanced budget and left with a trillion dollar deficit

#32     Jan 3, 2013
  3. Separate yourselves from the social nutbirds, and you may get a broader audience.:)

As long as conservatives like you align themselves with rebel flag waving, women should not vote conservatives, then you will be summarily ignored.

The quicker you folks learn this, the better chance you will have.

#33     Jan 3, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

As usual, you miss the most important aspect of this in an absolutely stunning show of incoherence. It doesn't matter what I think, or "conservatives like me" or what social alignment anyone has. It is math. Math doesn't give a damn whether you agree with it or not.

Math will be right in the end, and you will be wrong. It is a certainty.

#34     Jan 3, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Even if your statement were accurate (which it is not), so your answer is "they did it, so we can do it too!" ? What a brilliant strategy. I maintain my original point several posts ago.

#35     Jan 3, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

You ARE the social nutbirds. :D

#36     Jan 3, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Great job, John.

#37     Jan 3, 2013
  8. I wonder if they will ever learn :cool:

#38     Jan 3, 2013
  9. Riight.
    Care to give me the list for Katrina? I'm sure there's one. They busted a gut to get that passed in 10 days. Us? Who gives a fuck?
    ...and only in the Presidentials. Christie is Republican, King from LI is Republican, I could go down the line on that. Keep it up and there won't be any left though.

#39     Jan 3, 2013