No day trader on this planet can make yearly profits

Discussion in 'Trading' started by teewoods, Nov 13, 2019.

1. it said the youtube video longer exist from the above link.

but i believe ricky is a scam. i saw that tsla video where he was willing to put $100k on going long on tsla last year. bad timing. if he would have traded tsla these past 2months, he would have made bank.

he appeal to noob traders with his fast cars in his youtube video. he is trading (ugaz and dgaz) which is an etn and not an etf. and most noob don't know the difference between an etf and an etn.

and this young kid speaks so fast...and i don't trust anyone that speaks too fast.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    #51     Nov 13, 2019
    d08 likes this.
  2. d08

d08

Sure, I'll open a random PDF on a forum.

#52     Nov 13, 2019
    wrbtrader and nooby_mcnoob like this.
  3. d08

d08

The cars are always a giveaway.

Attracting the 20 year old newbies from Turkey and Brazil - "teech me to make mony", so much of it going on. I shouldn't complain though, the more the better, it's not like I'm taking it from Rentech...

#53     Nov 13, 2019
  4. My two cents: day trading is hard, but things are often taken out of proportion due to the massive failure rate. The thing is, that doesn't take into account how easy it is to start day trading and losing all your money at it. If you focus on understanding market action (something along the lines of the good ol' tape reading, or price-volume analysis) rather than price action (which unfortunately is now resumed to mindless identification of patterns and S&R areas), or on relying on the manual execution of mechanical systems, there is good money to be made in the future markets and even currency pairs. IMHO.

#54     Nov 13, 2019
    comagnum likes this.
  5. yup...he speaks so fast like he is in a rush to go to bathroom due to a bad case of diarrhea.

#55     Nov 13, 2019
    d08 and nooby_mcnoob like this.
  6. themickey

themickey

Wow, two posts in 10 years....that first call in Dec 2009...... LOL :)
    index.png

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    #56     Nov 13, 2019
    TooEffingOld and andre.salmeron like this.
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Then on what planet, dear padawan, CAN they make yearly profits?

#57     Nov 13, 2019
  8. Day trading is invented by brokerage firms to separate traders from their investment capital.

#58     Nov 13, 2019
  9. schizo

schizo

I agree, day trading sucks. You get no respect.

#59     Nov 13, 2019
  10. notagain

notagain

#60     Nov 13, 2019
    themickey likes this.