No Criminal Case Is Likely in Loss at MF Global

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by OnClose, Aug 16, 2012.

1. OnClose

OnClose

2. The lesson here......

Madoff is a chump.

3. "Laws are spider webs through which the big flies pass and the little ones get caught."

4. So this why I heard a rumor that hitman rates are now so high. Too much demand.

5. OnClose

OnClose

"Mr. Corzine, in a bid to rebuild his image and engage his passion for trading, is weighing whether to start a hedge fund" :eek:

6. We need more vigilante justice.

7. What a surprise. Bigshot Obama fund raiser gets cut a ton of slack.

8. I should be dancing on this cunt's grave and instead he is opening a hedgefund. Corzine is a symbol of everything that is wrong with America and he should be the poster child of the Occupy movements.

I'm not sure he gets away with this because he is Obama's buddy -I think he is one of the men behind the curtain pulling the strings on puppet Obama.

Anyway fuck Corzine, anyone got any news on getting money back from MFG? What % have people got back so far?

I was going to write a letter to my senator but that turns out to be the corporate whore that is Mark Kirk so what's the point?

9. Bob111

Bob111

unreal..

10. MKTrader

MKTrader

"After 10 months of stitching together evidence on the firm’s demise, criminal investigators are concluding that chaos and porous risk controls at the firm, rather than fraud, allowed the money to disappear, according to people involved in the case."

Next time the IRS tries to nail you with something -- or the local cops try to close down your kid's lemonade stand -- try pulling the old "it was just chaos and porous risk controls...move along now."

Of course, it might just work if you're tied in with the current administration...and especially if you were a client of Eric Holder’s law firm. You can even lie to Congress and get away with it.

Pathetic. The ruling class is further above the law than they've ever been. And between MF and the recent Sentinel ruling, one wonders how safe it is to trust your money with anyone.

#10     Aug 16, 2012